Amazon Prime Video
Table of Contents
- 1 Amazon Prime Video
- 2 How to Get Amazon Prime Video on PS4
- 3 Steps to Stream Amazon Prime on PS4
- 4 Wrapping Up
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
Amazon Prime is a video streaming service owned and managed by Amazon where you can watch movies, TV, and sports, including Amazon Originals, Series, Stand-up Comedies, Documentaries, and much more. in high quality.
You can follow your favorite actors and directors to receive notifications for videos featuring them as they become available on Prime Video but this feature is only available in the US only. You can also download your favorite movies to watch them offline.
You can create multi-user profiles which means that once you buy the subscription, you can use the same profile across multiple devices. It has more than 100 channels including HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, Paramount+, Cinemax, and more are available for Prime members to add extra apps to download and no cable is required.
You can also use it with streaming devices like Chromecast or Amazon Firestick to enjoy it on your TV. If you have gaming consoles like PlayStation, you can also watch Amazon Prime Video on PS4, and today I will show you How to watch Amazon Prime Video on PS4.
How to Get Amazon Prime Video on PS4
Fortunately, Amazon Prime on PS4 is available so we can directly install it from the App Store. Before starting with the procedure, you should sign up for the Amazon Prime video and subscribe to a package. Visit the official website of Amazon Prime Video for creating your new account and subscribing to a package. Once you have signed up and subscribed to a package, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Plugin the PlayStation4 console to your TV using the HDMI port. Then enable a stable internet connection.
- Once you power on your PS4 console, go to the App Store and then select “TV & Video“.
- Search Prime Video in the store and select it.
- Open the application information page and then click on the “Download” button.
- Wait for the application to download and then it will be installed in a while.
- After that, click on the “Start” button to launch Amazon Prime on PS4.
Steps to Stream Amazon Prime on PS4
- Once installed, launch the Amazon Prime application on your PS4 and choose the preferred language.
- Select the Sign in and Start Watching option and enter your log-in details.
- Once you are logged in, click on “Sign in Using Our Secure Server” and then tap on continue.
- Finally, you will see the Amazon Prime video main page. Now you can select any content to be streamed on your PlayStation 4 console.
- This way you can play your favorite Amazon Prime Video content on the PS4 console.
As Amazon Prime on PS4 is officially available so it is easy to download it from the App store. All you need to have is an Amazon Prime account and a subscription package to serve you video content. You may face restrictions on some videos in some specific countries but it is very easy to tackle by using any VPN like Nord VPN.
If you have any questions about “How to Watch Amazon Prime Video on PS4” you can ask us via the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I watch Amazon Prime Video on PS4?
Yes, you can. Simply open the PlayStation Store from the XrossMediaBar (XMB), select Apps, and then write “Amazon Prime” using the on-screen keyboard.
Why can’t I watch Amazon Prime on my PS4?
If you can’t watch Amazon Prime on your PS4, then check for software updates on your PS4 and also reboot your PS4 console. Last but not the least, delete the Amazon Prime app and reinstall it.
How do I register my PlayStation 4 with Amazon Prime?
First, download and install Amazon Prime on PS4, then register your device by selecting “Sign in and Start Watching” to enter your account information directly on your device.