Anime Star for PC is an application that contains Anime series of different categories where you can like and share with your friends the Animes you have watched.
Table of Contents
- 1 Overview of Anime Star
- 2 Features of Anime Star
- 3 How to install Anime Star for PC?
- 4 System Requirements of Android emulators
- 5 Installation Steps of Anime Star for PC
- 6 Alternatives
- 7 Conclusion
Overview of Anime Star
With Anime Star, you can watch Chinese, Korean & Japanese Animes for free right on your smartphone. AnimeStar is one of the best destinations to watch all your Asian Animes online for free. If you are not Asian, and still want to enjoy these Animes, then don’t worry as all of the Animes has subtitles in multiple languages.
Anime Star has great features where you can keep track of all episodes you watched, it supports floating video which keeps your video on-screen even if you are using any other application like texting, you can mark your favorite shows and more. This application is not available in the Google Play Store in some regions, so you have to find the APK file.
Features of Anime Star
- With Anime Star for PC, you can stream all of your favorite shows anytime anywhere.
- It will let you keep track of all episodes you watched so that you can maintain your watch history.
- It also features auto watched list system and auto watching list system.
- This application has a very beautiful and clean user-interface, that is easy-to-use as well.
- It is a smart application and it will show you your related shows, as a recommendation.
- You can sync all your data and access it from any device, and this is a really helpful feature.
- This application supports floating video which is very good in terms of multitasking.
- You can search via categories in this application and those categories include comedy, action, popular, and recommended for you.
How to install Anime Star for PC?
Anime Star is an Android application and you can only install it on your smartphone but not directly on your PC. So in order to install Anime Start for PC, you will need to download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player, and then you will be able to install Anime Star on PC.
Installing an Android emulator on Windows is fairly easy and this article has all the details step by step. Before installing an Android emulator, you will need to check the system requirements because it is a heavy application. So first, check below all the system requirements of the Android emulator.
System Requirements of Android emulators
Once you check all the system requirements of Bluestacks, you can download the offline installer from its official website. Do keep in mind that while downloading the offline installer, you should choose the right operating system and Android architecture.
- Your PC should have at least Microsoft Windows 7.
- The PC should have at least dual-core Intel or AMD Processor.
- The PC must have at least 2GB of RAM.
- It requires 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Updated graphics drivers from the chipset vendor.
- Broadband internet connection is required as well.
Nox App Player’s Requirements
- The PC should have at least Windows 7.
- The macOS should be either Sierra 10.12 or Sierra 10.11.
- Intel or AMD Dual-Core Processor.
- At least 2 GB of RAM.
- At least 2 GB of Storage.
- The video supports Open GL 2.0 and above.
Installation Steps of Anime Star for PC
From Google Play Store
- Launch the Bluestacks Emulator.
- Sign in to the Google Play Store.
- Write Anime Star in the search bar, and open it.
- Click install, and wait for the installation to finish.
- On your home screen, you can see Anime Star for PC installed.
- Open the application and start enjoying the Animes.
Using the APK file
- First, download the APK file of Anime Star here.
- Then launch the Bluestacks emulator.
- Locate the downloaded APK file on your PC.
- Drag the file and drop it into the emulator.
- The installation will start, wait for the installation to finish.
- You can see Anime Star for PC installed.
Anime Star for PC is a great source of entertainment especially for those who are in love with Anime. It is totally free and also supports subtitles in many languages. If you can’t decide which show to watch, Anime Star will give you recommendations for different shows. It has many categories like action, comedy, popular, and recommended. I recommend you install Anime Star for PC and enjoy it on a bigger screen.