AnimeBay for PC is a dedicated application for Asian Animes that comes with a simple and clean user interface and has a huge collection of different categories of Anime.
Table of Contents
Overview of AnimeBay
AnimeBay for PC is a great application where you can watch your favorite Anime with all the episodes in one place. It has the option of watching the Anime dubbed, along with subtitles or all. It makes it very easy to understand the language because of the subtitles. You can easily mark your favorite in the application.
Once you open an Anime, you will be shown the number of episodes and at the bottom, you can see the Anime details option. Once you click the Anime details button you can see the status, age rating, number of episodes, studio, ranking, and popularity index there. Furthermore, you will also be able to watch the trailer first and you can read the short description of the Anime as well.
Features of AnimeBay
- It has got a very simple interface and is very easy to use because the simpler, the better.
- It will allow you to follow Completed and Airing anime.
- You can also use AnimeBay through the MX video player which makes it very convenient to use.
- With AnimeBay, you can mark your favorites for fast access.
- It also has a quick search option where you can search for your favorite show.
- It has all the details about all the anime available in the app and also promotional videos.
- Don’t worry if your internet speed is slow because it supports low internet speed users so that everyone can enjoy it.
- It has multiple themes where you can switch between a light and dark theme.
How to install AnimeBay for PC?
If you are looking to install AnimeBay for PC, then you need to download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player on your PC. With Bluestacks, you can easily run any Android application or game on your PC. In the coming sections, I have explained every step that you need for installing Bluestacks on your PC.
Before proceeding to install Bluestacks on your PC, you must check the minimum system requirements because Bluestacks is a heavy application. If your PC has all the below-mentioned requirements, then you are good to go with the installation process.
Installing Bluestacks on a PC
- The PC should have Windows 7, at least.
- It must have at least 2GB of RAM.
- 5GB of free HDD space is mandatory.
- Intel or AMD dual-core processor is required.
- You must be the administrator of your PC.
- Broadband internet connection with decent speed.
Downloading the Offline installer
- Go to the official website of the Bluestacks.
- On the download page, choose the appropriate operating system, and the right Android architecture.
- Then click download, and the offline installer will download in a while.
- After that open it, Bluestacks will start downloading, and will take some time.
- Once the file is downloaded, open it and simply follow the install shield wizard steps.
Installation steps of AnimeBay for PC using Bluestacks
- You won’t find AnimeBay in the Google Play Store, so you have to download the APK file.
- Click here to download the APK file.
- Run the installed Bluestacks emulator.
- Locate the downloaded APK file on your PC.
- Drag it and drop it into Bluestacks.
- The installation will start and will take a little time to finish.
- Go to your home screen and you can see AnimeBay for PC installed.
- Open the application and start watching your favorite Anime on the big screen of your PC.
AnimeBay is a great source of entertainment if you are a fan of cartoons, especially the Asian ones. If you want to enjoy these amazing Anime having all the released episodes in one place, then you better install AnimeBay for PC as it is better to watch on a bigger screen. You won’t find this application on the Google Play Store so you have to download the APK file, for which the link is given.