AnimeFox for PC is a free online subtitle anime watch application that has a huge anime movie collection, with Full HD image quality and other attractive features to bring a perfect experience.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is AnimeFox?
- 2 Features of AnimeFox
- 3 How to install AnimeFox for PC?
- 4 System Requirements of Android Emulator
- 5 Installation steps of AnimeFox for PC using Bluestacks
- 6 Rating
- 7 Similar Applications
- 8 Conclusion
What is AnimeFox?
AnimeFox is a free online subtitle anime watch application with a vast anime movie collection, that comes in full HD image quality and a series of attractive features to bring a perfect experience. It will satisfy the passion for watching anime movies online unlimited on Android phones and Android TV anywhere for free.
All Anime movies are uploaded in original, without cropping, with subtitles, full HD anime viewing image quality brings a smooth, perfect movie viewing experience. You can also download your favorite Anime with its fast movie download speed, stable transmission, and no slow loading or waiting for a long time. This application has anime with special themes offering rich content and length different, which you can also choose to watch anime or anime subtitles.
Features of AnimeFox
- AnimeFox for PC has an intuitive interface that is easy to see, easy to use but no less eye-catching, modern with an extremely user-friendly design.
- It has movie filters according to many criteria that include anime genre, release year or country to help anime viewers minimize the time they spend searching for anime movies that suit their preferences and needs.
- This application comes with a high-quality visual anime viewing experience, suitable for each network connection due to integrating many options to watch 360, 480, 720 movies, or watch full HD 1080 movies.
- It allows users to customize or install anime views easily in many ways, from adjusting volume, brightness, size, text style, and subtitle colors, to movie-watching quality, fast forward, reverse only by manipulation, and gestures as simple as a swipe on the touch screen.
- It also supports saving history, and creating and adding favorite movies to your personal movie library. This feature allows you to freely manage the anime movies you are watching, from which you can choose to watch anime, watch again or watch the next episodes in the same anime movie. Furthermore, it also supports syncing viewing history and favorites list to google drive.
- It has a very stable operation, with no lag or glitches during the process of watching anime online.
How to install AnimeFox for PC?
If you are looking to install AnimeFox on PC, then you will first need to download and install an Andriod emulator like Bluestacks, or Nox App Player. Once you install it on your PC, you will be able to run AnimeFox for PC and enjoy all your favorite Anime on a bigger screen of your laptop or PC.
Before proceeding to the installation phase, first, verify that your PC has all the minimum requirements of running an Android emulator. Below are the minimum system requirements of Bluestacks and Nox App Player, and if your PC has all these requirements, then you can easily download Bluestacks emulator from the download page, and Nox App Player from its website.
System Requirements of Android Emulator
System Requirements of Bluestacks
- At least Microsoft Windows 7.
- The processor should be at least Dual-Core Intel or AMD Processor.
- Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM.
- Minimum of 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- A Broadband internet connection is also required.
- Up-to-date graphics drivers is also a requirement.
System Requirements of Nox App Player
- Windows Operating System should be at least Windows 7.
- macOS should be either Mac Sierra 10.12 or 10.11.
- At least a Dual-Core Processor.
- At least 2 GB of RAM.
- At least 2 GB of HDD Space.
- Supports Open GL 2.0 and above.
Installation steps of AnimeFox for PC using Bluestacks
- Run the installed emulator (I am using Bluestacks).
- Go to the Google Play Store, and sign in using your Gmail ID.
- Tap on the search bar and write AnimeFox.
- Open it and click install, and wait for the installation to finish.
- Then, go back to your home screen.
- You can see AnimeFox for PC installed, you can launch it right away.
AnimeFox has a rating of 4.6 in the Google Play Store.
AnimeFox for PC is a great application for all Anime lovers. It has some premium features like you can download your favorite Anime, you can sync your search history with Google drive and more. It also has subtitles for all the Anime. There is one issue with this application and that is, it is not compatible with all Android devices.
If you are looking for good source of entertainment, then AnimeFox for PC will bring you the opportunity to explore and experience the huge world of anime movies online in a perfect, smooth and convenient way.