Apollo Group TV
Table of Contents
- 1 Apollo Group TV
- 2 How to install Apollo Group TV on Firestick
- 3 Installation Steps Apollo Group TV APK on Firestick Using Downloader
- 4 Installation Steps of Apollo Group TV APK on Firestick Using ES File Explorer
- 5 How to use Apollo Group TV on Firestick?
- 6 Final Words
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
Apollo Group TV is an online video streaming service that lets you watch a wide range of movies, TV Shows, documentaries, and video-on-demand content. It doesn’t require any registration or log in to watch your favorite movie. Also, you can watch content without any ads for a smooth experience.
As Apollo TV APK is integrated with IMDB, Track TV, and Real Debrid so you get all your favorite content under one single roof. If you want to watch movies later, you can also download them so that you can watch them offline. It also supports subtitles in multiple languages so the language barrier is no more a barrier.
With the Apollo community, you can rate your favorite TV Shows and Movies provided that you have the latest version of its APK. You can watch Apollo Group TV on Firestick by installing the APK using the downloader method. As Apollo TV APK is a mobile application, using it with Firestick’s remote won’t be convenient. It is better to install Mouse Toggle on Firestick to navigate its features efficiently.
How to install Apollo Group TV on Firestick
Apollo TV APK is a third-party application so we will download it using either Downloader or ES File Explorer. Before proceeding with it, you have to enable “Apps from Unknown Sources” on your Firestick.
Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
- On your Firstick’s Homescreen, click on Settings.
- Now in the Settings, go to “My Fire TV or Devices” and tap on it.
- Navigate to “Developer Options” in the My Fire TV menu and open it.
- Hover to tap and turn on “Apps from Unknown Sources.”
- Finally, you will be prompted “Turn On” to confirm your changes. Click on it and it will enable installing apps from unknown sources. It is mandatory because only if this option is enabled, you will be able to sideload Apollo Group TV APK on Firestick.
Installation Steps Apollo Group TV APK on Firestick Using Downloader
- Tap on the Search bar on the home screen of your Firestick.
- Write “Downloader” using the onscreen keyboard and tap on the search button.
- Select Downloader application from the search result and launch it on your Firestick.
- Once your Downloader is open, right under the Home tab in the search bar, enter the URL “https://bit.ly/3rU4F8u” to start downloading Apollo TV APK.
- Once you paste the URL click on GO. Then click on Next and it will start downloading Apollo TV app on your Firestick.
- After the APK is downloaded, tap on Install on the next screen and wait for the installation to finish.
- Finally, Apollo Group TV will be installed on Firestick, launch it, and start watching it.
Installation Steps of Apollo Group TV APK on Firestick Using ES File Explorer
- Navigate to “My Apps and Channels” on your Firestick.
- If you already have installed ES File Explorer, then open it from there. If you don’t have it on your Firestick, install it by typing it in the search bar of Firestick, select it and tap on download.
- Once you have ES File Explorer on your Firestick, hover to tap on the Downloader Option.
- Once you are in the downloader menu, click on “+ New” to initiate downloading of Apollo Group TV.
- Here in the path, type the URL of Apollo TV as “https://bit.ly/3rU4F8u“
- You can name it as per choice but to avoid confusion, write Apollo TV in the name. Then click on Download Now.
- Once the download is finished, click on the Open File option to pop up.
- After that, navigate to the install option.
- When the installation is finished, select the Open button to launch Apollo Group TV on Firestick.
Check Out: How to install Apollo Group TV on Roku & How to install EFL iFollow on Firestick
How to use Apollo Group TV on Firestick?
- On your Firestick, navigate to “My Apps and Channels” and then click on Apollo TV APK.
- You can change the language when first installing the Apollo TV APK. By default, English is selected.
- Click on Next and you will see multiple customization options where you can change theme, color, font, and much more.
- After the customization, you need to select the default player. Meanwhile, you can also sign in to TrackT account as shown in the extension below.
- After that, you will be asked to choose three categories to start with so that Apollo TV can recommend content based on your preferences.
- Finally, you will be prompted for permission where you have to click on Allow and you are all good to watch Apollo Group TV on Firestick.
Apollo Group TV is a great platform to watch free of cost content. The APK of Apollo Group TV is available to download for free as well. All you need to do is to use Downloader or ES File Explorer to install Apollo Group TV on Firestick and you are good to go. If you face any issues while installing the Apollo Group TV Firestick version, you can ask us via the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Apollo TV officially available for Firestick?
No, Apollo TV is not available on Firestick officially. You have to use a third-party APK for this purpose.
How to troubleshoot Apollo TV?
Check for your internet connection if it has any issues. Then restart the application and hopefully, it will work.
Is Apollo Group TV Firestick working fine?
Yes, it works fine even as a third-party application. You can still watch all the content.