How to install Blink Home Monitor for PC in 2021
Published (updated: ) in surveillance, Security. Tags: Blink home monitor for PC, Blink home monitor on PC, Blink home monitor PC.
Blink Home Monitor for PC is an affordable and smart home security camera and systems that help you monitor your home directly from your smartphone, from anywhere.
- 1 Overview of Blink Home Monitor
- 2 Variants Blink Home Monitor
- 3 How to install Blink Home Monitor for PC?
- 4 System Requirements of Bluestacks
- 5 Downloading the offline installer
- 6 Installation steps of Blink Home Monitor for PC using Bluestacks
- 7 Similar Applications
- 8 Rating of Blink Home Monitor
- 9 Conclusion
Blink Home Monitor is a smart home security camera and system that help you monitor your home directly from your smartphone. With its built-in multi-system support and simple setup, you can easily control multiple Blink cameras within one app. It will alert you to what matters, day or night, no matter where you are. Just Blink and you’re home.
It comes with the new battery-powered smart home security cameras system with the help of which, both outdoor and Indoor units run for up to two years on the included set of AA lithium batteries to help protect what matters most for less. If you are looking for a more budget-friendly system, then you should choose Blink Mini.
Let the weathers the storm so you don’t have to. The blink outdoor runs for up to two years on a single set of AA batteries to help you protect your home inside and out doesn’t matter whether rain or shine, with features like two-way audio, motion detection, and more.
Blink Indoor is basically a wireless, battery-powered security camera that you can place anywhere inside your home. It comes with amazing features like two-way audio and night vision help you stay connected to what’s happening no matter where you are day or night.
With the Blink Mini, you can plug it in anywhere inside your home. It has subscription plans starting at $34.99 Mini is a great first step towards keeping your home more secure. You can hear, see, and speak right from the Blink Home Monitor app on your phone and get alerts whenever motion is detected.
You can connect Blink Outdoor, Indoor, or Mini to select Alexa-enabled devices for voice commands at home. It also allows you to use your voice to stream live video, play recorded clips, arms and disarm your camera, be alerted to motion, and more.
Blink Home Monitor is an Android application that allows you to monitor your home or any of your property from anywhere in the world, right on your smartphone. The smartphone has a small screen and you might want to monitor your home on a big screen. This is the reason, you should install Blink Home Monitor for PC and it is really easy to do so.
In order to install Blink Home Monitor for PC, you need to download and install an Android emulator on your PC. Bluestacks will do the job for you. So first, you should download Bluestacks, and then you can install and run Blink Home Monitor for PC. All the system requirements of Bluestacks are mentioned below along with the downloading and installing procedure.
System Requirements of Bluestacks
Minimum System Requirements
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- At least 5GB Free Disk Space.
- Microsoft Windows 7.
- Dual-Core Intel or AMD Processor.
- Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM.
- Updated graphics drivers from the chipset vendor.
Recommended System Requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10
- It is recommended to have Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor.
- It is better to have Intel, Nvidia, or ATI, Onboard, or Discrete controller.
- Recommended RAM of 8GB or higher
- 5G free space in either SSD, Fusion, or Hybrid Drives.
- Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
- Don’t forget to enable virtualization on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
Downloading the offline installer
- Visit the official website of Bluestacks.
- Go to the download page, click here.
- On the right side of the screen, you will have a drop-down menu from where you can select your current operating system. Be careful to choose the right Windows version.
- Below the operating system, you can see the desired Android architecture as well.
- After that, click on download and it will download the offline installer in a while.
- Open the offline installer once you have downloaded it.
- Bluestacks downloading will start automatically.
- Launch the Bluestacks emulator.
- You will be asked to sign in to the Google Play Store.
- Use your Gmail ID and log in.
- Write Blink Home Monitor in the search bar.
- Select Blink home monitor out of search results and click install.
- Wait for the installation to finish.
- Then go to your main screen, and you can see Blink Home Monitor for PC installed.
- Open it and start using it on your PC.
Blink Home Monitor has a rating of 4.0 in the Google Play Store and 3.2 in the Apple App Store.
Blink Home Monitor for PC is one of the best and affordable solutions for home surveillance. It has some very amazing features like it has motion detection, night vision, push notification, and more. Blink Home Monitor for PC has different variants like Blink Mini, Blink outdoor, and Blink Indoor. One of the best features is that it is compatible with Alexa as well.