- Android Smartphone: Open Play Store > Search & Download Ace Stream app > Launch the app > Tap Cast icon > Select Chromecast device > Choose a video to play on Chromecast TV.
- Windows PC: Launch Chrome browser > Right-Click > Cast > Select Chromecast TV name > Cast Desktop under Sources drop-down > Open Ace Stream > Play a video to watch on Chromecast TV.
Table of Contents
Ace Stream is a multimedia platform built on BitTorrent technology. It has two apps termed Ace Stream Media and Ace Stream Engine. Another application Ace Stream LiveTV is still under process. The Ace Stream Engine is used for data storage and data transfer.
Ace Media is used for streaming live and on-demand videos, your own library of files, and much more. The application includes a media library for audio and video files and allows you to browse folders directly. It supports multi-channel audio, subtitles, Teletext, and closed captions. In order to maximize the comfort and stability of the cast, when playing content from P2P networks (BitTorrent / Ace Stream) on a remote device, use Ace Cast communication.
It also has the ability to play content on remote devices and TV, via communication protocols Ace Cast, AirPlay, and Google Cast. Let me show you How you can Cast Ace Stream on Chromecast with your smartphone and PC.
Requirements to cast Ace Stream on Chromecast
Before we proceed with casting Ace Stream on Chromecast, you need to have the following things in place.
- Google Chromecast Streaming Device
- A TV with an HDMI port
- Android smartphone or PC
- WiFi network with decent speed
How to cast Ace Stream on Chromecast
Ace Stream Media has applications for both Android and Windows because you can’t access Ace Stream Media on the website. You can easily download it on either platform and then cast it on Chromecast.
- Download the Stream Media application from Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
- Open the Ace Stream Media application on your smartphone.
- Tap on the “Cast” icon on the top of the screen right next to the search bar.
- It will display a list of available Chromecast devices, select your Chromecast from that list.
- Once casting is done successfully, the casting icon will change.
- Now stream any video on your smartphone and it will display on Chromecast.
- If you want to stop casting, tap on the same “Cast” icon.
Check Out: How to Chromecast Funimation & How to Chromecast TikTok Videos
Using a PC/Laptop
- Download and install the Ace Stream app from here.
- Once the application is downloaded and installed, open the Google Chrome browser on your PC.
- Right Click on Google Chrome and select the Cast option.
- Choose your Chromecast device from the list of available devices. Click on the Sources option, and then select Cast Tab. It will cast the tab only on your Chromecast.
- Now play any video on the Ace Stream player, it will be cast to Chromecast.
- In case you want to stop casting, click on the Cast icon again, click on your Chromecast and click on stop casting.
Ace Stream is a great platform to stream live and on-demand videos along with offline libraries. Using these methods, you can cast Ace Stream Chromecast either from your smartphone or PC. This app provides support for auto-rotate, aspect-ratio adjustments, and gestures to control volume, brightness, and search.
If you have any queries about How to Cast Ace Stream on Chromecast, you can ask us via the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you Chromecast Ace Stream?
Yes, you can. With the help of an Android smartphone with Ace Stream media installed in it. All you have to tap on the cast icon within the app.
Is Ace Stream free?
Yes, the Ace Stream Media application is totally free on Windows and Android. You can download and install it for free.
What is Ace Stream Media?
Ace Stream Media is an application that lets you stream P2P videos directly from your Android device. With it, you can watch anything from live broadcasts of sporting events to movies or series in torrent format.