Table of Contents
- 1 Cinmeax at a Glance
- 2 How to Chromecast Cinemax to TV
- 3 Alternate Ways to Chromecast Cinemax
- 4 Final Verdict
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
Cinmeax at a Glance
Cinemax is an outstanding platform where you can explore almost any type of movie, TV Show, and documentary in HD picture quality. With Cinemax, you can watch TV shows, original series, and more from HBO. All these amazing movies and TV shows can only be accessed either using the Cinemax Website or using streaming services like Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, and other services because Cinemax doesn’t have any application of its own.
This is why you need to Chromecast Cinemax to watch it on the big screen. Cinemax is available in almost all cable TV providers, satellite TVs, and live TV applications. Let me show you How you can Chromecast Cinemax from the Google Chrome browser.
How to Chromecast Cinemax to TV
(1) First of all make sure that your TV and Chromecast device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Then open Chrome Browser on your PC.
(2) Visit the official Website of Cinemax. Then log in using your credentials.
(3) On your Google Chrome browser, click on the three dots in the right upper corner of the screen.
(4) From the dropdown menu, click on the cast button.
(5) A list of available Chromecast devices will appear, select your own Chromecast device.
(6) Then click on Source, a drop-down menu will appear, and then select the Cast Tab option.
(7) This way, your PC screen will be mirrored, and finally, whatever content you play on Cinemax, it will be cast on your Chromecast-connected TV.
Alternate Ways to Chromecast Cinemax
If you don’t have access to a PC or due for any other reason, you are unable to access the website, here are some alternative ways to Chromecast Cinemax using third-party streaming services.
Amazon Prime Video
Amazon Prime is a world-famous streaming application that offers tons of amazing content. You can watch movies, TV, and sports, including Amazon Originals like The Boys, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, and Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan as well as recommendations just for you.
Even though Amazon Prime is a paid subscription and in order to play Cinemax on Amazon Prime, you will need to pay an additional $9.99/ month. Below is a comparison of different plans of Amazon Prime.
|Monthly Prime Plan||$12.99 per Month|
|Annual Prime Plan||$119.99 per Anum|
|Cinemax||$9.99 per Month|
Hulu is one of the best streaming services to watch Cinemax. With Hulu, you can explore and watch movies or stream TV shows your way. Get news, sports (with Hulu + Live TV plan*), and much more on all of your favorite devices. You can download Hulu Application from Google Playstore and Apple App Store.
Just like Amazon Prime, Hulu is also a paid subscription to watch Live TV and Movie-on-demand. With Hulu, you will also get 50 hours of DVR storage to record and watch later your favorite movie or TV show. It offers two plans and details are mentioned in the table below.
|Basic Hulu & Live TV||$54.99/ Month|
|Hulu Premium & Live TV (No Ads)||$60.99/ Month|
These are the different ways that you can use Chromecast Cinemax. The first one is very easy is pocket-friendly as well if you have no issues with using the Google Chrome browser. If you have already Hulu Subscription, then you don’t need to use your PC’s browser. To use Cinemax on Amazon Prime, you will need to pay an additional amount while with Hulu, it is included in the initial subscription.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to Chromecast Cinemax?
Yes, it is possible to Chromecast Cinemax either by using Google Chrome browser or Amazon Prime.
Is Cinemax free on Amazon Prime?
No, you have to pay additional fees to watch Cinemax on Amazon Prime.
Does Cinemax still have an app?
Nope, unfortunately, there is no standalone app of Cinemax. You have to access it from the browser.