Overview of Science Channel
Table of Contents
- 1 Overview of Science Channel
- 2 How to Chromecast Science Channel?
- 3 Final Words
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions
Science Channel is a TV everywhere application that allows you to watch science-related episodes and on-demand content. You can watch new episodes of shows on the app on the same day and time they premiere on TV. It will let you watch select episodes and entire seasons of your favorite shows from up to 15 networks.
If you don’t finish one episode at a time, you can also continue watching episodes where you left off across all of your devices and additionally you can add episodes to watch later. It also supports closed captioning and it has standalone apps for Android and iOS that supports casting feature. Some famous shows on Science Channel are Punkin Chunkin, Secret Space Escapes, Alaska Mega Machine, Mega Shippers, How It’s Made, Unearthed, and Through the Wormhole.
You can easily Chromecast Science Channel either from its Android application or you can use your PC for Science Channel Casting. This article will explain both methods in detail.
How to Chromecast Science Channel?
As said earlier, you can use the standalone application on your smartphone either Android or iOS. Moreover, you can also use its official website for Chromecast Science Channel content.
- Download Science Channel on your smartphone. You can download it from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store easily.
- Make sure that your smartphone and Chromecast device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Once Science Channel is installed on your smartphone, open it.
- Choose your favorite content from the available content and then click on the “Cast” icon.
- It will display a list of available Chromecast devices.
- Choose your device and finally, you will be able to watch Science Channel Chromecasted content on your TV.
This is How to Chromecast Science Channel using your smartphone. Now let us see how Science Channel Cast is possible using your PC.
Check Out: How to Chromecast TLC & How to Chromecast Powerpoint to TV
- First of all, make sure that your PC and your Chromecast device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. If both are not on the same network, no Chromecast device will be detected.
- Now open your Google Chrome browser and visit the official website of Science Channel.
- After you visit the landing page, you will be asked to provide your TV provider account details.
- Login using your credentials and then play any content that you like on Science Channel.
- Right-click on your screen and select “Cast Option” and choose your Chromecast device once it scans for available devices.
- In the sources tab, select “Cast Tab”.
- Finally, the content that you play on your PC browser will be cast on your TV and this is how you can Chromecast Science Channel using your PC.
Science Channel Casting is a simple process because the application comes with native support for Chromecast. It is a great platform for any science lover where you can watch on-demand content as well. You will also find shows to watch with the live schedule guide. Another interesting feature of the Science Channel is, that you can stream live TV when you link to your pay-TV provider.
I hope this tutorial about How to Chromecast Science Channel is helpful, if you have any queries you can ask us via the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you stream Science Channel?
Yes, you can stream Science Channel by installing the standalone application either from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
How much is the Science Channel app?
Science Channel is basically free with your Pay TV subscription. So you don’t have to spend a single penny.
Can you stream Science Channel without cable?
Yes, you can watch Science Channel without cable on any of these streaming services including Philo, Sling TV, Hulu + Live TV, Fubo TV, or DirecTV Stream.