Table of Contents
If you are a tennis fan and looking for live streaming of your favorite tennis tournament, then you should give Tennis Channel a try. It is an application built for Android, and iOS, and if you want to access it from your PC, you can enjoy it by visiting its official website.
You can also Chromecast Tennis Channel, right from your smartphone or your PC to enjoy amazing tennis games on your TV. The application has an elegant and simple design, with awesome functions. It comes with a seamless interface between watching Tennis Channel and Tennis Channel Plus.
Tennis Channel Plans
The Tennis Channel comes with two plans. One of them is called the basic plan which is totally free, and another one is the premium service which will cost you around $109.99/year. The basic plan is more than enough for a daily dose of entertainment. The channel includes an HD simulation feature, that allows you to watch any video in Ultra High Definition.
How to Chromecast Tennis Channel
If you are looking to Chromecast Tennis Channel, I will show you multiple ways that you can use Chromecast Tennis Channel on your TV. We assume, that you have a Google Chromecast device connected to your TV.
(1) First of all, install the Tennis Channel App from the Google Playstore.
(2) Make sure that your Android device Chromecast is connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
(4) You will see a list of available Chromecast devices, select your own device.
(5) Once you select your device, your Android smartphone will be mirrored on your TV, and you can watch any Tennis play on your TV.
Check Out: How to Chromecast ESPN to TV
(1) Install the Tennis Channel Application from the Apple App Store.
(2) Make sure that your iOS device and Chromecast device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
(3) You need to install any additional application called Replica for screen mirroring.
(4) Launch the Replica application, where you will be able to see the available Chromecast devices. Choose your own Chromecast device.
(5) Click on start Broadcasting after selecting your Chromecast device, and you will be able to Chromecast Tennis Channel on your TV.
(1) The first check is the same for all and that is to make sure that your PC and Chromecast are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
(2) Then launch the Chrome browser on your PC and visit the official website of Tennis Channel.
(3) On the upper right corner, click on the three dots, and then click on the cast option.
(5) Then choose your Chromecast device out of the list of available devices.
(6) Finally you can Chromecast Tennis Channel from your PC on your TV.
Programs offered by Tennis Channel
The Tennis channel offers multiple on-demand programs, that are only available in the premium version.
- Matchpoint America
- Inside Tennis with Koz
- French Open mosaic
- Fed Cup matches
- ATP & WTA tours
- Davis Cup matches
- The Changeover
In this article, I have shown you all three different ways how you can Chromecast Tennis channel. You can get live tournaments, you can also watch one-to-one interviews, game analytics, sports news, and gaming skills instruction with the Tennis Channel application.
If you have any issues regarding how to Chromecast Tennis Channel, you can ask us in the comment section.
1. Is Tennis Channel available on Chromecast?
Yes, you can cast the Tennis Channel content to your TV with the help of a smartphone or PC.
2. What if I don’t connect Chromecast and Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi Network?
You won’t be able to find your Chromecast available devices list if your smartphone and Chromecast are not connected to the same Wi-Fi network.