Table of Contents
Overview of TikTok
TikTok is one of the best examples of the saying, “He Came, He Conquered”. TikTok launched in 2017 in China, however, after merging with Musical.ly, it was available all around the globe on 2nd August 2018.
On TikTok, short-form videos are exciting, spontaneous, and genuine. Whether you’re a sports fanatic, a pet enthusiast, or just looking for a laugh, there’s something for everyone on TikTok. It is one of the best platforms to showcase your video-making talent. It has integrated editing tools that allow you to easily trim, cut, merge and duplicate video clips without leaving the app.
TikTok doesn’t come with native support for Chromecast but as it is available for Android and iOS, you can also Chromecast TikTok to your TV using the screen mirroring feature to enjoy videos on a bigger screen.
How to Chromecast TikTok Videos
As said earlier, TikTok doesn’t have native support for Chromecast but as it is available for Android, iOS, and PC, you can use the screen mirror feature to Chromecast TikTok to your TV.
- First of all make sure that your Android device and Chromecast are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Then download TikTok from the Google Playstore.
- Navigate to “Settings” on your Android device.
- Open “BlueTooth and Device Connections“.
- Select Cast in Device Connection. The name varies according to model and OS of your Android device.
- Once you open Cast menu, choose Enable Wireless display to check for available devices.
- Select your Chromecast out of list of available devices.
- Enable permission to mirror your Android device screen on Chromecast.
- When permission is granted, open TikTok app on your Android phone and stream your favorite content and it will be casted on Chromecast.
- This way you can easily Chromecast TikTok from your Android device.
- First things first, connect your iPhone and your Chromecast device to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Then download TikTok from the Apple App Store and also Chromecast Streamer.
- Open the Chromecast Streamer app on your iPhone and choose your Chromecast Device.
- Select the “Screen Mirror” option.
- Then click on “Start Mirroring” option.
- Once you click on Start Mirroring, a pop-up button will appear, then click on Start Broadcasting.
- Finally, your iPhone screen will be mirrored on your Chromecast device.
- Launch TikTok on your iPhone and stream your favorite content.
- You are now able to Chromecast TikTok using your iPhone.
- Visit the official website of TikTok on your Google Chrome browser.
- Login to TikTok using your credentials.
- On the upper right corner of your browser, click on three dots and then select Cast option in the drop down menu.
- Now select your Chromecast device and then choose “Cast Tab” option.
- It will allow mirroring PC screen on your Chromecast Device.
- Now whatever content you play on TikTok on your PC will be displayed on your TV.
This is How to Chromecast TikTok using different platforms. All these three methods are very easy and you don’t need to buy additional hardware or software for doing so.
These are all the methods that you can use to Chromecast TikTok to your TV. Until and unless, TikTok starts providing native support to Chromecast, you have to follow these methods. It is pretty obvious that you will enjoy TikTok videos on the bigger screen of your TV so it is recommended to give it a try.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Chromecast TikTok to my TV?
Yes, with the help of an Android phone or iPhone, or PC, you can easily cast TikTok to Chromecast.
How can I watch TikTok history?
In order to see the history of videos watched on TikTok, you can click on the Watch History option.
Can you stream TikTok to TV?
Yes, you can stream TikTok Videos to TV with the help of streaming devices like Chromecast and using screen mirroring features on your phone.