Cloud Edge for PC is developed for providing a set of video service platforms both for families and enterprises. It has great features like motion detection, two-way communication, and more.
Table of Contents
About Cloud Edge
Cloud Edge for PC is an application that you can use for the surveillance of your family and your office or any property. You can easily check the real-time video and playback image of your apartment, villas, shops, factory, office, etc. It has an HD-quality video streaming service that allows you to never miss any single event.
Cloud Edge for PC has amazing features like real-time HD video streaming, playback image checking, time reminding, and message reminding. Using this application is very easy, all you have to do is to configure your IP cameras and then you can start streaming. It also comes with a two-way communication feature that works like an intercom and you can talk to your loved ones in real-time.
- Cloud Edge offers an amazing HD quality streaming service, that you can use anywhere with an active internet connection.
- You can also record videos that you can save and use for playback at any time.
- One of the most amazing features of this application is that it will detect any motion and then will notify you about any intervention.
- It comes with a two-way communication feature with which you can talk to anyone in your property from a distant location in real-time.
- You can also take screenshots from within the application for any specific moment.
Cloud Edge for PC
If you are looking to install Cloud Edge for PC, then first, you will need to download and install an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player on your PC. I personally use Bluestacks and it is one of the fastest Android emulators out there. Once you install Bluestacks on your PC, you can run any type of Android application on your PC.
In the below sections, I have mentioned all the system requirements of Bluestacks and the installation steps as well. So let us get started with it.
Installing Bluestack on a PC
- The PC should have at least Microsoft Windows 7.
- It should have at least Dual-Core Intel or AMD Processor.
- The PC must have at least 2GB of RAM.
- It requires a minimum of 5GB of Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up-to-date graphics drivers from the chipset vendor.
- A Broadband internet connection is required.
- Make sure virtualization is enabled on your PC.
Downloading offline Installer
- Go to the official website of Bluestacks and head to the download page.
- Select the operating system, and make sure you select the one your PC is currently running on.
- The same goes for the Android architecture as well.
- Click download, offline installer will start downloading.
- Once downloaded, open it and it will be initiated downloading the Bluestacks file.
- After completion of the download, open the file and follow the install shield wizard steps.
Installation steps of Cloud Edge for PC using Bluestacks
- Launch the Bluestacks emulator.
- Go to the Google Play store.
- Tap on the search bar.
- Write Cloud Edge in the bar and open the application.
- Click install and wait for the installation to finish.
- Go back to your main screen, and you can see Cloud Edge for PC installed.
- Open it and start using it on your PC.
Cloud Edge for PC is a really simple surveillance application that you can find in the market. It has an easy-to-use, eye-catching user interface with no complex settings so that everyone can use it. If you are looking for a simple and lightweight application for monitoring, then you should give Cloud Edge a try and you will really like it. Although, it requires some improvements, but still better than many others.