Daily Wire at a glance
Table of Contents
- 1 Daily Wire at a glance
- 2 Is Daily Wire available on Firestick?
- 3 Daily Wire Subscription Cost
- 4 Installing Daily Wire on Firestick
- 5 How to Install Downloader App on Firestick
- 6 How to Install Daily Wire on Firestick
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
Daily Wire is a leading American conservative news website founded in 2015 by Ben Shapiro, a political commentator. It is one of the leading publishers on Facebook. The All-Access insider’s feature will get access to exclusive extra content, live discussions with hosts, an ad-free experience, and more.
With Daily Wire, you get different personalities discussing different topics The Ben Shapiro Show brings you all the news you need to know in the most fast-moving daily program in America. Ben brutally breaks down the culture and never gives an inch from Monday to Friday. For commentary, Andrew Klavan will get the feeds, that are aired from Monday to Thursday.
The best part about Dairy wire is, that you can install Daily Wire on Firestick where you can enjoy headlines without ads, live discussions with the host, and podcasts.
Is Daily Wire available on Firestick?
Presently, Daily Wire is not available in the Amazon App Store. You need to sideload it to your Fire TV using the Downloader App. It means that first, you will need to install the Downloader app (if you don’t have it already), then you will be able to sideload Daily Wire. Let us start with installing Downloader and in the next sections, we will proceed with installing Daily Wire on Fire TV.
Check Price :: Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote
Daily Wire Subscription Cost
The Daily Wire is a subscription-based service offering three different packages namely Insider, Insider Plus and All Access. Two of them are billed annually while one is billed on monthly basis. Below is the comparison of all the packages offered by Daily Wire along with prices and their features.
Installing Daily Wire on Firestick
To install Daily Wire on Firestick, you need to install a third-party application for which you have to enable “Apps from Unknown Sources” from the settings.
- On your home screen, go to the settings.
- Click on the “My Fire TV” option.
- Once you enter the My Fire TV, click on “Developers Option“.
- Here you can see “Apps from Unknown Sources”, and turn it on.
How to Install Downloader App on Firestick
- Turn on your Firestick device and go to the Search option on your home screen.
- Once you click on Search, type “Downloader” using the on-screen keyboard.
- Out of the search results, click on the “Downlaoder” app.
- Then click on “Install” button to get Downloader App on Firestick.
- Once installation is completed, open the downloader application on firestick.
How to Install Daily Wire on Firestick
- On your Firestick device, launch the downloader application.
- Enter the Daily Wire APK URL (https://bit.ly/3gtnjRs) in the URL box, and then click on Go.
- Wait for a while to download the apk file. Once the file is downloaded, click on install.
- After a while installation will finish, and then you can click on “Open” to run Daily Wire.
Check out:: How to get Daily Wire on Roku
For the time being, Daily Wire is not available in the Amazon App Store. You will have to download the apk file of Daily Wire. If you are a Podcast lover, then must try Daily Wire on your Fire TV and then thank me later.
Please make sure that once you install Daily Wire, you should disable the “Apps from unknown sources” because it can lead to installing malicious attacks.
If you have any questions about “How to install Daily Wire on Firestick“, you can reach out to us via the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Daily Wire available in the Amazon App Store?
Nope, it is not available in the Amazon App Store. You have to sideload the apk file.
Can I use screen mirroring feature to cast Daily Wire on my Fire TV?
Yes, you can. From your Android or iOS device, you can cast Daily Wire on Fire TV using the screen mirroring feature. Before that, make sure that you have enabled Screen Mirroring feature on your Fire TV.