Table of Contents
- 1 The Daily Wire
- 2 Daily Wire Subscriptions
- 3 Pre Requisites
- 4 How to Install Daily Wire on Roku
- 5 How to Activate Daily Wire on Roku
- 6 Wrapping Up
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
The Daily Wire
Daily Wire is one of the web’s fastest-growing conservative commentary where you get amazing shows like Ben Shapiro, Andrew Klavan, Michael Knowles, and Matt Walsh. If you are into political discussion, then Daily Wire is for you. Not an only conservative commentary, but you will also get access to exclusive extra content, live discussions with hosts, and an ad-free experience but with an insider’s subscription.
The aim of Daily Wire is to bring the news to the public in a way that is comprehensive, conservative, and principal-fashioned way with brutal truths. Daily Wire is available for multiple platforms like Android, iOS, Amazon Firestick, and other streaming devices including Roku. If you are wondering about How to get Daily Wire on Roku, then follow this article until the end. It is a simple process and I will show you stepwise.
Daily Wire Subscriptions
The Daily Wire is a subscription-based service and offers three different packages. Below are the details of all the three subscription packages offered by Daily Wire. You can subscribe to any of the packages by visiting Daily Wire’s official website.
Before jumping to the installation part, make sure that you have the below-mentioned items in place.
- Roku Device Connected to your smart TV
- Daily Wire subscription
- Stable internet connection
- Follow this article until the end
How to Install Daily Wire on Roku
- First of all, connect your Roku device to your smart TV and connect it to a Wi-Fi network.
- Now on your Roku remote, press the home button and tap on Streaming Channels.
- Select the Search Channels option on the very next screen.
- In the search bar write Daily Wire using the virtual keyboard and tap OK on your remote once you have written it.
- Out of the search results, select the Daily Wire app and open it.
- On the next screen, tap on the “Add Channel” button and wait for a while. Daily Wire on Roku will be installed.
- Launch Daily Wire on Roku and sign in using your credentials.
- Finally, you can stream your favorite Daily Wire content on Roku.
How to Activate Daily Wire on Roku
Once you install Daily Wire on Roku, you need to activate it in order to start streaming the content. To activate Daily Wire on Roku, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Once the Daily Wire channel is added, go to your Roku home screen and launch the application.
- You will see an activation code on the screen. Now on your PC or smartphone open any browser and enter authorize.dailywire.com/activate.
- Enter the code that appeared on your TV screen here, and click on continue.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to finish the activation process. Finally once Daily Wire on Roku is activated, you can start watching its content.
Daily Wire is an amazing application when it comes to conservative commentary from some of the most famous shows like The Ben Shapiro Show, The Andrew Klavan Show, The Michael Knowles Show, and more. Daily Wire is also available on other streaming devices and you can easily install Daily Wire on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Roku have the Daily Wire?
Yes, Daily Wire is officially available on Roku. You can install Dialy Wire on Roku from the Roku Channel Store.
How much does Daily Wire on Roku cost?
Daily Wire has different packages. You can get a reader’s pass at $4/month, a reader plus watch subscription at $12/month, and all access at $20/month.
Is Daily Wire available for Firestick?
Unfortunately, Daily Wire on Firestick is not officially available. To watch Daily Wire on Firestick, you have to sideload the application.