Digit Cam for PC lets you connect with your family through real-time video and audio anytime and anywhere in the world. With just a simple tap on your mobile phone, you can initiate a two-way conversation with your family remotely.
About Digit Cam
Table of Contents
- 1 About Digit Cam
- 2 Functions of Digit Cam
- 3 Can I use Digit Cam for PC?
- 4 Installing Bluestacks on a PC
- 5 Steps of Installation of Digit Cam for PC on Bluestacks
- 6 Rating of Digit Cam
- 7 Similar Apps
- 8 Conclusion
Digit Cam is an Android application that can be used for surveillance when you are away from home or the office. You have to configure your IP cameras within this application. It is equipped with a 111° wide-angle lens, you can extend the area of coverage to enable a clear view of specific areas and objects. All you have to do is simply double click to activate 4x digital zoom to focus on details.
Now you will never miss out on any family function or any gathering because with a simple tap on your mobile phone, you can initiate a 2-way conversation with your family remotely and enjoy a birthday party with them remotely. Its specially designed microphone and speaker ensure loud and clear voice quality. It will cover the complete scenario because by panning your mobile phone left and right, you will get a complete panoramic display to provide a better viewing experience.
Functions of Digit Cam
- The Digit Cam for PC uses all-glass lenses with an f/2.0 aperture to produce bright and crystal images. It has standard HD resolution (1280×720), but it still delivers excellent image quality even if you’re enlarged to view small details.
- Digit Cam always keeps an eye on things that is important to you. It has built-in high accuracy motion detection technology, you get notified by the camera to your mobile phone detailing when, where, and what movement was detected so you always stay on top of things that you care about.
- It supports up to a 32GB SD card, where it can stores video and audio of special moments, fully indexed, for you to cherish at the touch of your fingertip. Best yet, a built-in mode triggers store action only when an image change is detected to achieve the best storage capacity optimization.
- It has adaptive streaming technology that automatically adjusts to the optimal viewing quality based on your network conditions.
Can I use Digit Cam for PC?
Digit Cam application is built for handheld devices like smartphones and tablets, but you can install Digit Cam on PC as well with the help of an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player. You can install any other Android emulator of your choice, but my favorite one is Bluestacks. With Bluestacks, you can install many Android applications right from the Google Play Store, or you can install it using the APK file as well.
Installing Bluestacks on PC is not rocket science but you need to confirm two things. The first one is, that you have to meet all the system requirements. The second one is, that you need to be careful in downloading the right Android version that is compatible with your OS. I have explained these two parts in the next section.
Installing Bluestacks on a PC
- Your PC should have Microsoft Windows 7.
- It is required to have at least Dual-Core Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM of the PC should be at least 2GB.
- 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Updated graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- A broadband internet connection is also required.
Downloading Offline Installer
- Go to the official website of Bluestacks.
- Head to the Download page.
- Select your current operating system and your required Android architecture.
- Click download, the offline installer will download in a while.
- Then run the offline installer, and Bluestacks will start downloading.
- Once downloading is complete, open the file and follow the simple steps of the install wizard.
Steps of Installation of Digit Cam for PC on Bluestacks
- Run the Bluestacks emulator.
- Go to the Google Play Store and sign in.
- Write Digit Cam in the search bar.
- Open it and click install.
- Wait for a while, and you will Digit Cam for PC installed.
- Launch it, configure your IP cameras, and you are good to go.
Rating of Digit Cam
Digit Cam has a rating of 4.6 in the Google Play Store and 1.9 in the Apple App Store.
- IP360 Home
- YI IoT
- YI Home
If you want to stay connected to your family in real-time, then you should install Digit Cam for PC. It has built-in gyroscope support, integrated into the Yi Smart App, that is able to follow the mobile phone orientation, making it easier to see every corner being monitored. With Digit Cam for PC, you won’t miss even a single event of your family. Please note that Digit Cam for PC is a paid subscription-based application.