DingTalk for PC is a free communication and collaboration platform that is used by millions of enterprises or organizations around the world, including Alibaba Group, Alipay, Lazada, and Alicloud.
Table of Contents
- 1 About DingTalk
- 2 What makes DingTalk Special?
- 3 Can I install DingTalk for PC?
- 4 Required steps to install DingTalk for PC
- 5 Top Alternatives of DingTalk
- 6 Rating of DingTalk
- 7 Review
DingTalk for PC is a free communication and collaboration platform that is used by millions of enterprises or organizations around the world, including Alibaba Group, Alipay, Lazada, and Alicloud. It supports an enterprise address book that allows you to set up and manage all employee profiles with organization structure information in DingTalk.
You can view the organization structure at a glance and at the same time, find co-workers at ease, no need to save phone numbers. It makes task management very easy as it works as your personal assistant for meetings and tasks.
What makes DingTalk Special?
Enterprise Address Book
With its enterprise address book, you can set up and manage all employee profiles with organization structure information in DingTalk. It will allow you to view the organization’s structure at a glance.
With its unified communication, all you need is only one touch to initiate a video or voice conference calling. It offers high-quality internet voice calls (VoIP) and is easy to use.
It provides a very easy-to-set-up mobile workspace for group chat and collaboration. With instant messages, all of your files and pictures shared in the group could sync to the cloud and easily be tracked in folders by order. Moreover, important messages can be converted to notifications sent by in-app, SMS, or even phone call.
Task and Calendar Management
With its efficient Task management system, you can create, assign, and track tasks easily. A unified calendar view helps you manage all your tasks, meetings, and events easily in a comprehensive way.
It supports mobile clock-in and fixed or free or shift attendance management with mobile leave approval. It has a powerful workflow engine, that allows you to customize your own or preloaded templates and approval chain.
Can I install DingTalk for PC?
DingTalk is an Android and iOS application that is initially built for handheld devices including smartphones and tablets, but you can also install DingTalk for PC with the help of an Andriod emulator.
You will have a detailed insight into all the required steps and your system compatibility with Bluestacks in the coming sections.
Required steps to install DingTalk for PC
In order to install DingTalk for PC, you will need to download an Android emulator like Bluestacks, or Nox App Player, or any other of your choice. If you want to know the best Android emulator in 2021, you can refer to this article and you will have a detailed comparison.
Anyways, before installing an Android emulator, you need to check the system requirements and whether your PC can run a specific emulator or not.
Checking System Requirements for Android emulator
- You need to have at least Windows 7 on your PC.
- Your system should be equipped with at least 2GB of RAM.
- It must have at least dual-core Intel or AMD processor.
- You must have a stable internet connection.
- You should be the administrator of your PC.
- Please note the above requirements are for Bluestacks and are minimum requirements.
Install an Android emulator
- Once you know your system is capable of running Bluestacks.
- Visit the official site of Bluestacks.
- Select the right architecture of your PC and your required Android version.
- After that click download to start downloading the offline installer.
- Then open the offline installer, and Bluestacks will be automatically downloaded in a while.
Download DingTalk for PC using Bluestacks
- Open the installed Bluestacks.
- Log in to the Google Play store.
- Write DingTalk in the search bar.
- Open the app, and click install.
- Then wait for a while, until the installation is finished.
- Go back to your main screen, and you will have DingTalk installed on your PC.
Top Alternatives of DingTalk
- We Work
- Alibaba WorkBench
- TNG Wallet
- DingTalk Lite
Rating of DingTalk
If you have contacts all over the world, or your organization’s employees are globally distributed, then you should opt for DingTalk for PC. Not only does it make your communication easy, but it is also very easy to use. It is also useful if you work in an international company and your company uses DingTalk for communication.