DIRTVision at a Glance
Table of Contents
- 1 DIRTVision at a Glance
- 2 Is DIRTVision available on Firestick?
- 3 Subscription Plans of DIRTVision
- 4 Step by Step guide to watching DIRTVision on Firestick
- 5 Conclusion
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions
DIRTVision is the official premier dirt racing broadcast provider. It features multiple events ranging from live race coverage to historical races, where the most popular shows are Sprint Cars, Late Models, Modifieds, Karts, Micro Sprints, and Midgets.
Other shows offered by DIRTVision are World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series, World of Outlaws Late Model Series, Super DIRTcar Series Big-Block Modifieds, DIRTcar Summer Nationals & Summit Modified Nationals, Xtreme DIRTcar Series.
Is DIRTVision available on Firestick?
Unfortunately, it is not available in the Amazon app store so you can’t directly download it. If you want to watch DIRTVision on Firestick, then you will need to use one of two methods. The first one is to download apk using Apps2Fire and another one is to mirror your smartphone screen on Firestick.
Subscription Plans of DIRTVision
DIRTVision is available in two plans where one is monthly and the other one is per day. Both are available at an affordable price.
|Fast Pass||$39 for 28 days|
|Single-day pay per view||$24.99 per night|
Step by Step guide to watching DIRTVision on Firestick
As said earlier, DIRTVision is not available on the Amazon App store, you need some other methods to install and watch DIRTVision on Fire TV. We will show you two different methods regarding How to watch DIRTVision on Firestick. But before that, we need to enable the ABD Debugging mode on Firestick.
Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
- Connect your Firestick to your TV using the HDMI port.
- Go to the settings on your Firestick, and then select My Fire TV.
- Go to Developers Option there.
- Here you will see “ABD Debugging” and “Apps from Unknown Sources“, turn on both the options.
- Install the Apps2Fire application on your smartphone. You can easily find it in the Google Play Store.
- Now go to your Firestick Settings again, and go to About.
- In the About section, go to Network, where you can see network information about your Firestick including your IP Address, Mac Address, Default Gateway, and more.
- Note down the IP Address and open the Apps2Fire app on your smartphone.
- Click on the Setup tab.
- Enter the IP address of your Firestick.
- Now go to the Local Apps tab in the Apps2Fire and look for DIRTVision app.
- Once you find it, tap on the install button.
- Finally, DIRTVision will be installed on Firestick and you can start watching your favorite racing show.
Using Screen Mirroring
If you think the method of Sideloading is a long one, then you should give a try to another feature called Screen Mirroring. You will use your Android or iOS smartphone to make use of this feature.
- Connect your Firestick with your TV.
- Long press the home button on your Firestick remote.
- A menu will appear where you have to choose Mirroring.
- Now go to your Smartphone Settings and Enable the Cast option.
- Once you enable it, you will see a list of available devices, choose your Firestick device.
- Your Android device screen will be mirrored on Firestick.
- Launch DIRTVisoin on your smartphone.
- Sign in to DIRTVision using your credentials and start streaming.
- Finally, you can enjoy DIRTVision on Firestick using your Android smartphone.
Check Out: Twitch on Firestick & HBO Go on Firestick
Unlike Andriod, for screen mirroring your iPhone, you have to use any third-party application like AirScreen. Follow the below-mentioned steps to do so.
- Launch your Firestick device by connecting it to your home TV.
- In the search tab, type AirScreen using the on-screen keyboard.
- From the search results, select AirScreen and install it on your Firestick.
- Once installed, open the AirScreen app on your Firestick and click on Start Now.
- Now on your iPhone, swipe down.
- From the control center, click on Screen Mirroring.
- You will see a list of available devices, choose your Firestick device.
- Now launch DITRVision on your iPhone.
- Open it and sign in using your credentials and start streaming.
- That’s it, now you can watch DIRTVision on Firestick using your iPhone.
DIRTVision is an excellent platform to watch some of the best down under racing like Ultimate Sprintcar Championship, Ultimate Speedway Challenge, Hi-Tec Oils Speedway, and more. Using the above-mentioned methods, you can watch DIRTVision on Firestick.
If you have any queries about “How to Watch DIRTVision on Firestick“, you can contact us via the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does DIRTVision have an app for Firestick?
Nope, it doesn’t have any app for Firestick. You will need to either Sideload or screen mirror to watch it on Firestick.
How do I get DIRTVision on my Firestick?
Using Apps2Fire, you can sideload it and then install it on your Firestick.