Table of Contents
- 1 Disney Plus
- 2 Disney Plus Plans
- 3 How to Download and Watch Disney Plus on Google TV
- 4 Cast Disney Plus to Google TV
- 5 Conclusion
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions
Disney Plus is a powerhouse of entertainment where you get to watch content from famous platforms including Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic. You can watch media of different genres including movies, TV shows, documentaries, series, and even Disney Plus originals.
You also get parental control with its recent updates so that this option to select content rating restrictions for each profile as well as to add a PIN to lock profiles.
It also offers unlimited downloads on up to 10 devices and has the capacity to watch on four screens at once at no extra cost. An interesting feature of Disney Plus is the Group Watch which allows you to watch Disney+ together, even when you’re apart.
Disney Plus is available for multiple platforms like Android, iOS, Mac, Windows, Firestick, Roku, Playstation, and Smart TVs. You can also watch Disney Plus on Google TV and in this article I will show you How to Watch Disney Plus on Google TV and How to Chromecast Disney Plus if you have an older version of Chromecast.
Disney Plus Plans
Disney Plus offers multiple plans where some of which are combinations of other streaming platforms like Hulu and ESPN+. Below are the subscription plans offered by Disney Plus.
|Disney Plus Basic||$8/Month|
|Disney Plus (Annual)||$80/Year|
|Disney Plus, Hulu, & ESPN+||$14/Month|
|Disney Plus, Hulu (ad-free), & ESPN+||$20/Month|
|Disney Plus, Hulu, Live TV, ESPN+||#80/Month|
How to Download and Watch Disney Plus on Google TV
If you have the latest Chromecast version which is called Chromecast with Google TV, you can easily install Disney Plus from the Google Play Store.
- Launch our Google TV and on the Home screen, head to the Apps section.
- Click on “Search for Apps” under the “Apps” category.
- Write “Disney Plus” in the search box. You can also use voice commands for search.
- Once you find Disney Plus in the search, open it, and on the app information page, click on install.
- After clicking the install button, wait for a little to complete the installation process.
- Once the application is installed, click on “Open” to launch Disney Plus on Google TV.
- Log in with your credentials and start enjoying Disney Plus on Google TV. You can later launch the application from the “My Apps” section.
Cast Disney Plus to Google TV
- Download and install Disney Plus on your smartphone from the Google Play Store. If you have an iOS device, you can install it from the Apple App Store as well.
- Connect your smartphone and Google TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Launch the application on your smartphone and then tap on the “Cast” icon on the right upper corner of your screen.
- It will display a list of available Chromecast devices, select your Chromecast with Google TV device from the list.
- Now play any title on your smartphone and you will be able to watch the content of Disney Plus on Google TV.
Disney Plus is a powerhouse of entertainment comprising multiple streaming services with amazing content. If you own a smart TV and have Google TV with Chromecast, then it is recommended to watch Disney Plus on Google TV and you will thank me later. It comes with multiple parental control features including Profile PIN, Kids Profiles, and Kid-Proof Exit.
This tutorial explains everything about How to Watch Disney Plus on Google TV, if you have any queries you can ask us.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to fix Disney Plus not working on Google TV?
If Disney Plus doesn’t work on your Google TV, first of all, check if you are using the up-to-date version of the application. Then uninstall and reinstall Disney Plus on Google TV. If it doesn’t work either, then try resetting your Google TV.
Is Disney Plus a TV channel?
Disney Plus is not a Channel, rather it is a streaming service to stream Disney movies, series, sports programs, and other shows in HD quality.
If the Cast button doesn’t appear on your smartphone, update the Disney Plus app on your smartphone. If it still doesn’t appear, you can use the alternative way that is screen mirror your smartphone to your Google TV.
Does Disney Plus offer a free trial?
Unfortunately, it doesn’t offer any free trial which means to watch Disney Plus on Google TV, you have to pay for the subscription.