DLink IP Cam for PC is designed by OWLR that makes viewing your home, pets, office, or any other property easy and simple with its free IP camera viewer designed for real people.
Table of Contents
- 1 About DLink IP Cam
- 2 Features of DLink IP Cam
- 3 How can I install DLink IP Cam for PC?
- 4 Installing Bluestacks on a PC
- 5 Installation steps of DLink IP Cam for PC using Bluestacks
- 6 Rating of DLink IP Cam
- 7 Similar Apps
- 8 Conclusion
About DLink IP Cam
DLink IP Cam for PC is designed by OWLR that makes viewing your home, your pets, and your office easy and simple with its free IP camera viewer designed for people who care. You can use DLink IP Cam for many purposes like a baby monitor, home security, and office use like store security.
The application is very easy to use and has a very intuitive user interface. It comes with amazing features like automatic camera discovery, camera control from anywhere, video recording, taking screenshots, and many more. It also supports pinch to zoom features with the help of which you can control your camera using your smartphone or your PC.
Features of DLink IP Cam
- Its smart auto-discovery feature detects your D-Link IP camera and can complete the installation in less than 30 seconds. Once added, only you can view your camera from your OWLR IP Camera Viewer app right away.
- If you want to see your favorite traffic cams then don’t worry, OWLR supports publicly accessible webcams using a URL to view the webcam on your Public Camera Channel. It is only limited to MJPG currently.
- It will also allow external access to the camera if UPnP is enabled on your router.
- It comes with very easy-to-use PTZ features, that are really helpful in controlling the camera from a distant location.
- This application is very safe and secure because all the camera’s passwords stay on your phone, not on our servers, all the camera’s feeds are only available to you and yours that you share with, and the most interesting feature is when the app goes into the background, the video feed stops.
How can I install DLink IP Cam for PC?
Yes, you can install DLink IP Cam for your PC and enjoy all of its features on the bigger screen of your PC. In order to install DLink IP Cam on your PC, you will first need to download and install an Android emulator like Bluestacks on your PC. With Bluestacks on your PC, you can install and run any Android application on your PC. Your PC must have good specifications in order to run the Bluestacks emulator.
Below are the minimum system requirements that you need in order to install Bluestacks on your PC. Moreover, the downloading and installation procedure is also mentioned.
Installing Bluestacks on a PC
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Microsoft Windows 7.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- The PC must have at least 2GB of RAM.
- Minimum of 5GB Free Disk Space.
- Dual-Core Intel or AMD Processor.
- A stable broadband internet connection is required.
Downloading the Offline installer
- Visit the official website of the Bluestacks emulator.
- Go to the download page.
- On the right, under the operating system, you will see a drop-down menu.
- Click on it and select your current operating system.
- Then do the same for the Android architecture.
- Click on download, and it will start downloading the offline installer.
- After that open the offline installer and it will start downloading the Bluestacks file.
Installation steps of DLink IP Cam for PC using Bluestacks
- Open the installed Bluestacks emulator.
- Sign in using your Gmail ID, and go to the Google Play Store.
- Write DLink IP Cam in the search bar, and open it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the installation to finish.
- Once installation is finished, head to your home screen.
- You can see DLink IP Cam on PC installed, on your home screen.
- Open the application and start using it on your PC.
Rating of DLink IP Cam
- Foscam IP
- IP Camera Monitor
DLink IP Cam for PC is a great application if you use OWLR products and it is super easy to use as well. If you install DLink IP Cam for PC, you will be able to monitor your home or office on a bigger screen. DLink IP Cam for PC is a lightweight application, and will easily run on your PC if it has all the minimum requirements. I personally recommend you install DLink IP Cam for PC if you are serious about your home security.