Doubtnut for PC is one of the best study apps to find instant video Solutions to all your Math doubts, Physics doubts, Chemistry doubts, Biology doubts, and more. You get free PDF and video solutions for all famous competitive exams.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Doubtnut?
- 2 Courses Covered
- 3 Competitive Exams
- 4 How to install Doubtnut for PC?
- 5 Installation steps of Doubtnut for PC using Bluestacks
- 6 Rating of Doubtnut
- 7 Alternatives of Doubtnut
- 8 Conclusion
What is Doubtnut?
Doubtnut for PC is one of the best study apps to find Instant Video Solutions to all your Math doubts, Physics doubts, Chemistry doubts, and Biology doubts. With this amazing application, you will get PDF and video solutions for all famous exams of India that include IIT JEE Mains & Advanced previous year papers, NEET previous year papers, NCERT books for classes 6 to 12, CBSE, Cengage books for boards, and competitive exams.
Please note that Doubtnut for PC is made for the Indian syllabus only, and if you do not belong to this region, it won’t be of any use to you. It contains around 6 lacs free instant video solutions for math doubts, concepts & practice questions. It will also inform you about Important date sheets, and announcements, and will provide last-minute tips by expert teachers.
This application is built specifically for the Indian audience that includes almost all of the courses of class 9th, class 10th, class 11th, class 12th, BSEB books solution, UP Board books solution that includes subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, IIT, and more interestingly it also contains the solution of previous years papers. It also offers sample paper and mock tests for some classes.
- It has the data for IIT JEE Mains previous year question papers with solutions, solved papers with explanations in Hindi, JEE Mains 2013, JEE Mains 2014, JEE Mains 2015, JEE Mains 2016, JEE Mains 2017, JEE Mains 2018, JEE Mains 2019.
- It contains free IIT JEE Advanced previous year question papers with solutions, solved papers with explanations in Hindi.
- Topic-wise objective questions for IIT-JEE, Important formulae & video shortcut tricks
- It also has a free Question Bank for IITJEE Mains.
- You will also get the free JEE Mains Mock Tests for practice.
- You will be able to receive a free video and pdf solutions for the following books RD Sharma, RS Aggarwal, Cengage, Narayana, Bansal, FITJEE, and VMC.
- The previous years solved papers are also available for AIEEE 2002-2010, AIEEE 2011, AIEEE 2012.
- Other than competitive exams, it contains IIT foundation books for class 8, class 9, class 10, class 11, and class 12 in Hindi as well.
How to install Doubtnut for PC?
In order to install Doubtnut for PC, you will need to download and install an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player on your PC. Installing an Android emulator needs some system requirements that are given below, and once you know your system can run Bluestacks, you can proceed with the installation steps for Bluestacks.
Minimum System Requirements
- At least Microsoft Windows 7.
- At least Dual-Core Intel or AMD Processor.
- Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM.
- At least 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up-to-date graphics drivers from the chipset vendor.
Recommended System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 10 with the latest updates installed.
- Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor with Single Thread PassMark score should be greater than 1000.
- Graphics: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with PassMark score should be greater than 750.
- 8GB or higher of RAM.
- 5GB space required on SSD.
- Stable Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
- Updated graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
Installing the Emulator
- Go to the official website of Bluestacks.
- On the download page, select the current Windows version and desired Android architecture.
- Click on download, it will start downloading the offline installer.
- Run the offline installer, and the Bluestacks file will start downloading.
- Once the file is downloaded, run it and follow the wizard.
Installation steps of Doubtnut for PC using Bluestacks
- Open the installed emulator.
- Sign in to it using Gmail ID.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Tap on the search bar and write Doubtnut.
- Open it and click install.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- On your home screen, you can see Doubtnut for PC installed.
Rating of Doubtnut
DoubtNut has a rating of 4.1 in the Google Play Store.
Alternatives of Doubtnut
Doubtnut for PC is a great source of knowledge if you opt to prepare for the competitive exams that are being held in the Indian region. It consists of solutions of textbooks of the majority classes like from class 6th to class 12th. Install Doubtnut for PC and you will have an academy on your PC. It also offers free mock tests to practice and prepares for competitive exams JEE Mains on the app.