DuckDuckGo for PC is a privacy browser that has the speed you need, the browsing features you expect, and comes packed with best-in-class privacy essentials.
Overview of DuckDuckGo
Table of Contents
- 1 Overview of DuckDuckGo
- 2 Interesting Features
- 3 How to Install DuckDuckGo for PC?
- 4 Installing Bluestacks on Windows
- 5 Installation steps of DuckDuckGo for PC
- 6 Top Alternatives of DuckDuckGo
- 7 Rating
- 8 Conclusion
If you are tired of being tracked online and need something solid for your privacy then DuckDuckGo for PC is the best choice. DuckDuckGo is a privacy browser that has the speed you need, the browsing features you expect like tabs & bookmarks, and comes packed with best-in-class privacy essentials.
The reason it is called one of the most secure web browsers is because of different features like it will automatically block hidden third-party trackers it can find lurking on websites you visit. Another amazing feature is limiting your access where you can secure your browser with Touch ID or Face ID.
- You can now easily escape online tracking because it will automatically block hidden third-party trackers it can find lurking on websites you visit, which stops the companies behind those trackers from collecting and selling your data.
- It allows you to search privately with its private search engine feature that comes built in so you can search the Internet without being tracked.
- The reason this browser is more secure is the enforced encryption which forces sites to use an encrypted (HTTPS) connection where available, thus protecting your data from prying eyes, like as unwanted snoopers and Internet service providers.
- Now you can decode privacy because each site you visit gets a Privacy Grade ranging from A to F, so you can see how protected you are at a glance, and you can even dig into the details to see who we caught trying to track you.
How to Install DuckDuckGo for PC?
The Android application of DuckDuckGo Browser can be easily installed on a PC with the help of an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player. If you are a Windows user, this article is really useful for installing Bluestacks on Windows and if you are a macOS user, then you should see this article.
However, before that, you need to check the system requirements for installing Bluestacks on Windows or macOS.
Installing Bluestacks on Windows
Check System Requirements
- You must have a stable internet connection.
- You should have at least 2GB of RAM.
- You must be the administrator of your PC.
- You need to have at least 5GB of free hard disk space.
- The running OS should be Windows 7 or the latest.
- Visit Bluestacks’ official site.
- Select the right architecture for both Windows and Android.
- Click on download, and the offline installer will be downloaded.
- Once it is downloaded, open it, run it and it will start downloading Bluestacks’ 435MB file.
- After a while, the file will be downloaded, open, and after installation Bluestacks will automatically launch.
Installation steps of DuckDuckGo for PC
Google Play store Method
- Open Bluestakcs, log in to the Google Play store.
- Write DuckDuckGo in the search bar.
- Click on the app, and tap install.
- Wait for a little, and go back to your main screen.
- You can see DuckDuckGo for PC is installed.
APK file Method
- Download the APK file here.
- Locate the file on your PC.
- Open Bluestacks, and press Ctrl+Shft+B.
- Select the APK file, and press ok.
- Wait for a little, and your installation will be complete.
Top Alternatives of DuckDuckGo
- Tor Browser
- Brave Private Browser
- Dolphin Browser
- Opera Browser
- Vivaldi Browser
If you are concerned about your privacy, and looking for a solid secure browser then DuckDuckGo for PC is one of the best choices. It is very easy to use and comes with a super clean interface. With this browser, you can use any public WiFi network without being tracked or traced.