With Fios TV for PC, you can choose from hundreds of live TV channels and stream thousands of on-demand movies and shows. You can also view your personal library of DVR recordings.
Table of Contents
About Fios TV
If you are looking for an application that offers live TV channels along with a facility of on-demand movies, then Fios TV is a great option. You can watch TV from virtually anywhere with a Fios TV subscription.
It allows you to view your personal library of DVR recordings, On Demand purchases,
downloads, bookmarks, and more. You can also get recommendations for shows and movies you’ll love. Within this app comes the TV remote that you can use to control your TV through the app to play content, manage your DVR, watch recordings, and more.
Features of Fios TV
- You can choose from hundreds of live TV channels and stream thousands of On-Demand movies and shows any time anywhere.
- You can also search for your favorite entertainment easily. Filter by genre, ratings, favorite channels, and more.
- It enables you to view your personal library of DVR recordings, On Demand purchases, downloads, bookmarks, and more. Get recommendations for shows and movies you’ll love.
- With Fios TV you can easily download content to watch offline or stream data-free as a Verizon Wireless Customer.
- You can control your TV through the app to play content, manage your DVR, watch recordings, and more.
- This application comes with a very user-friendly interface that is easy to use as well.
How to install Fios TV on PC?
Fios TV is a product of Verizon for which you need to buy a subscription and then you can watch live TV. In order to install Fios TV for PC, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Any Android like Bluestacks or Nox App player will do the job.
Installing Bluestacks on Windows is easy and below are all the required steps that you need to follow in order to download Bluestacks on PC.
Installing Bluestacks on a PC
The requirement to install Bluestacks
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor Dual-Core.
- RAM: At least 2GB of RAM.
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- First, you will need to download the offline installer.
- To do that, visit the official site.
- Select the appropriate Operating-system and Android architecture.
- Then click on download, and the offline installer will download in a while.
- Run the offline installer, and it will automatically start downloading Bluestacks.
Install Fios TV for PC with Bluestacks
- Once you install the Bluestacks, run it.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Click on search, and write Fios TV.
- Tap the install button, and wait for a while.
- Go back to your main screen, and Fios TV for PC will be installed.
- Launch Fios TV, and enjoy live TV on your PC.
Alternatives of Fios TV
Rating of Fios TVC
Fios TV for PC is a good entertainment application and it also offers on-demand movies and TV shows. It is a paid application and early access to Fios TV app begins with activation & ends upon installation or in 14 days, whichever comes first.
You can download any movie or TV show and it will be stored in your library and you can watch it any time later. You will also get recommendations for shows and movies you’ll love.