Download Foscam for PC free Windows 7/8/10
Published in Security, surveillance. Tags: foscam for pc, foscam on pc, foscam pc.
Foscam for PC is a trusted, world-leading IP security camera provider with over 10 years of design, manufacturing, and has services in over 80+ countries.
Overview of Foscam
Foscam for PC keeps you connected to your home or business anytime, anywhere. You can check in on your pets while at the office, keep tabs on the nanny while on vacation, or find out who’s on your front door. It is very easy to use and works on your smartphone and your PC as well.
It has an all-new design, featuring a convenient side menu, intuitive cloud timeline, stable software architecture, and more. You can easily add your camera in minutes, then view what matters most from anywhere, anytime. It also allows you to control and set up your camera and receive alerts in real-time when it detects motion or sound.
Features of Foscam
- This is so easy to set up, the EZLink only requires you to have a smartphone connected to WiFi. Foscam will set up all itself.
- You can check in on your home or business in real-time with a live view.
- It allows you to easily scan your Cloud footage with 24/7 access and unrivaled affordability.
- You can view recorded Cloud footage with convenient search and scan functions on your smartphone or your PC.
- It lets you schedule recordings, configure alerts, and pan/tilt/zoom right from your smartphone, or if you have Foscam for PC, you can make use of all these features on your PC as well.
- You can use it as intercom system and talk to anyone in your property in real time.
Foscam for PC
If you want to run Foscam for PC, and want to monitor your home on a bigger screen, then you should install an Android emulator on your PC. Bluestacks is an Android emulator that is fast and has amazing features. I will show you how you can install the Bluestacks emulator on your PC that will enable you to run Foscam on PC.
Let us first start with installing Bluestacks on your PC. For that, you will need to verify your PC specifications. Once you are sure that your PC has all the required specs, you can easily install Bluestacks on your PC.
Installing Android Emulator on PC
Installing Bluestacks on your PC is a simple task. You need to visit the official website of Bluestacks and then head to the download page. Once you are on the download page, you have to select the right Windows version and the desired Android architecture. After you have selected it, then click on download. It will start downloading the offline installer.
Once the offilne installer is downloaded, open it and it will initiate downloading Bluestacks file. Once the file is downloaded, open it and follow the install shield wizard steps. But before doing all this, you will need to check the minimum system requirements which are mentioned below.
- Microsoft Windows 7.
- It requires Dual-Core Intel or AMD Processor.
- It should have at least 2GB of RAM.
- Minimum of 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers.
- Broadband internet connection.
- Virtualization must be enabled on your PC.
Installation steps of Foscam for PC using Bluestacks
- Launch the installed Bluestacks emulator.
- Sign in using your Gmail ID.
- Open the Google Play store and tap on the search bar.
- Write Foscam and open it.
- Click on install and wait for the installation to finish.
- On you home screen, you can see Foscam for PC installed.
- Open it and you can start monitoring your home or office from your PC.
Rating of Foscam
Foscam has a rating of 2.9 in the Google Play Store and 2.2 in the Apple App Store.
Foscam for PC is a great choice for your home security and surveillance. Whether you upgrade or lose your smartphone, you don’t need to worry as your cloud recordings are safely stored on our military-grade servers for your viewing anytime, anywhere. Please keep in mind that Foscam App supports only Foscam HD, not MJPEG cameras. With the With Foscam Cloud, you can access alert recordings through an intelligent and intuitive timeline.