gDMSS for PC is a surveillance application that lets you monitor your property while you are away. It has some very good features like video playback, finger gestures, and more.
What is gDMSS?
Table of Contents
If you think leaving your home and not keeping an eye on it is risky, then gDMSS for PC is the solution for you. With gDMSS, you can monitor your home, office, or any of your property in your absence. All you need to do is to configure your IP cameras into this application and that’s it, you can view them at any time. It offers HD quality video streaming that allows you to watch every event in detail.
It supports so many features like Push Alarm, Video Playback, Invisible Task wheel, Finger Gesture, Windows Slide, and so on. It is very important to keep an eye on your home when you are away because you can monitor your pets, kids, or any intruder who can be caught. In today’s article, I will show you how you can install gDMSS for PC so that you can monitor your property on a bigger screen.
- This application has the feature of video playback which means that you can record videos of any specific event, and you can watch them later, even offline.
- It has the feature of Push Alarms as well, but that is only applicable on selected devices only but you have to make sure that your device and phone can access the internet.
- It comes with a finger gesture feature that allows you to set different gestures for the application in order to use it more effectively.
- It also allows two-way communication which you can use for real-time communication with your loved ones.
- You can save your recorded videos on the cloud as well to keep it more safe and secure.
gDMSS for PC
If you want to install gDMSS for PC, you will need to download and install an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player. With Bluestacks installed on your PC, you can easily install gDMSS on your PC, and in turn, keep an eye on your home. Installing Bluestacks or Nox app player is not a difficult job, but before installing you have to check the system requirements of both the emulators.
Once you know that your PC can run Bluestacks, you can easily download it from its official website. You need to select the appropriate operating system and the right Android version.
System Requirements of Android emulators
Bluestacks’s Minimum Requirements
- The PC should be running on Microsoft Windows 7.
- The processor should be dual-core Intel or AMD Processor.
- The RAM should be at least 2GB.
- 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Updated graphics drivers from the chipset vendor.
- A stable internet connection is required.
Nox App Player’s Minimum Requirements
- Windows 7.
- Mac Sierra 10.12 or 10.11.
- Intel or AMD Dual-Core Processor.
- At least 2GB of RAM.
- At least 2GB of HDD space.
- Supports Open GL 2.0 and above.
Steps of installation of gDMSS for PC
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and run it.
- Then sign in to the Google Play Store.
- Write gDMSS in the search bar.
- Open the application and open it.
- Click install and wait for the installation to finish.
- You will see gDMSS for PC installed on your home screen.
- Open it and start using it on your PC.
Alternatives of gDMSS
Rating of gDMSS
gDMSS has a rating of 4.3 in the Google Play Store and 3.2 in the Apple App Store.
gDMSS for PC is a great tool for home surveillance with HD quality video streaming and other amazing features like finger gestures, window slides, task wheel, and more. Try this application and do let us know if you have enjoyed using this application in the comment section. It should be noted that this is a paid application and to get a notification, re-subscribe is required since the google cloud message server changes.