About Google Chrome
Table of Contents
- 1 About Google Chrome
- 2 Is Google Chrome Available for Samsung Smart TV?
- 3 How to install Google Chrome on Samsung Smart TV?
- 4 Final Words
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
Google Chrome is one of the most famous web browsers widely used on smartphones and PCs. It is an easy-to-use web browser with an incredibly good user interface. It brings you personalized news articles, quick links to your favorite sites, downloads, and Google Search and Google Translate built-in.
To me, it is the king of web browsers and I personally use Google Chrome all the time. This browser has many features like the use of Incognito mode to browse the internet without saving your history. So far the best part of Google Chrome for me is synchronization across devices when you sign into Chrome, your bookmarks, passwords, and settings will be automatically synced across all your devices.
Google Chrome is available for Windows, Android, iOS, compatible smart TVs, and macOS. If you don’t have a compatible smart TV, then using Google Chrome can be troublesome. Today’s article is about How to install Google Chrome on Samsung Smart TV using multiple different ways.
Is Google Chrome Available for Samsung Smart TV?
Unfortunately, Google Chrome is not available for Samsung TV where you can install Google Chrome directly on Samsung Smart TV. Although we have multiple ways of installing Google Chrome on Samsung Smart TV, we will try a few that work every single time.
Without wasting any further time, let us continue to install Google Chrome on Samsung Smart TV.
How to install Google Chrome on Samsung Smart TV?
The first method that we will be using is the USB Drive method where we will transfer the Google Chrome Apk from the PC to Samsung Smart TV. Have a look at all the steps mentioned below.
Using USB Drive
- First of all, download the Google Chrome apk from ApkPure.
- Connect a USB drive that has at least 300Mbs free space.
- Copy the apk file from your PC into the USB drive.
- Once the apk file is transferred successfully, remove the USB drive.
- Install any file manager like ES Explorer on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Now connect the USB Drive with your Samsung Smart TV.
- Tap on the input button on your remote, and select the input type as USB Drive.
- Go to the folder on your USB drive where you have saved the apk of Google Chrome.
- Tap on the apk file and follow the instructions to installing the shield wizard.
- This is not a guaranteed method and may or may not work for you. If this doesn’t work for you, proceed to the next step.
Via Screen Mirroring
If the above method doesn’t work for you, then you should give a try to screen mirroring feature. We will use both Wireless and Wired way of screen mirroring.
How to reset MXQ Pro to
In the wireless method of installing Google Chrome on Samsung Smart TV, there are two combos of devices. If you have an Android smartphone and Windows PC, then you should use the Chromecast method. If you have iPhone and macOS, then you should try the AirPlay method.
- First of all, connect the Chromecast dongle with the Samsung Smart TV.
- Make sure that your smartphone/PC is connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- If you have an Android smartphone, then swipe down the notification panel and tap on Cast/Screencast/Screesharing option. You may need to enable it from your settings by going to Settings >> Sharing and Connections >> ScreenCast >> Turn on
- If you are using Windows PC, then go to the Action Center and tap on Connect.
- Then you will see a list of available Chromecast devices, choose your own Chromecast device.
- Finally your device screen will be mirrored on your Samsung Smart TV. Open the Google Chrome browser on either device, start browsing and you will see content on your TV.
- If you want to get full-screen option on your Android smartphone, enable the Desktop Site option in the settings on Google Chrome.
Check Out: How to Stream Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV & How to install Steam Games on Nvidia Shield
Airplay is used for Apple devices like iPhone and macOS PCs. Follow the below-mentioned steps to mirror your iPhone screen to your Smart TV.
- If your Samsung TV is the latest one, it must have AirPlay. Turn it on.
- If your Samsung TV doesn’t have AirPlay, then connect Apple TV Box with your Samsung Smart TV.
- Now connect your Samsung Smart TV or Apple TV Box connected Samsung smart TV and your iPhone/Macbook to the same Wi-Fi network.
- If you are using an iPhone, then swipe down the control center and tap on screen mirroring as shown below.
- If you are using Macbook, then on the Airplay icon in the menu bar.
- A list of available devices will appear on your devices, choose your compatible Samsung Smart TV or Apple TV.
- Finally, your screen will be mirrored on Samsung Smart TV. Open Google Chrome on either of your devices and it will be mirrored on your TV.
Another way of installing Google Chrome on Samsung Smart TVs is using an HDMI cable. This is also screen mirroring but using a cable. Follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Connect your laptop or PC with your Samsung Smart TV using an HDMI cable.
- Press the home button on your Samsung TV remote.
- Choose an HDMI source as input for your TV.
- Finally, your PC screen will be mirrored on your TV. Open the Google Chrome browser on your PC and it will be displayed on your TV.
Using Streaming Devices
Another way of installing Google Chrome on your Samsung Smart TV is with the help of streaming devices like Firestick or Android TV Box.
Android TV Box
- Connect your Android TV Box with your Samsung Smart TV.
- On your Android TV box, enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Now on your Android TV Box, install Puffin TV, File Manager, and Sideload launcher.
- Set up all of these and then open Puffin TV.
- Install Aptoide TV store in Puffin TV on your Android TV Box.
- The launch of Aptodie TV using Sideload launcher on your Android TV Box.
- In the Aptoide TV, search for Google Chrome and install it on your Android TV box.
- Open and set up the Google Chrom on your Android Box TV.
- This is How to install Google Chrome on Samsung Smart TV using Android TV Box.
No doubt that Google Chrome is the best internet browser and most people are addicted to using it, including me. This is the reason that we want to install Google Chrome on Samsung Smart TV just to be convenient with its usage on the bigger screens of our TVs. Using the above-mentioned methods, you can easily install and use Google Chrome on Samsung Smart TV.
If you have any queries about How to install Google Chrome on Samsung Smart TV, you can ask us via the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Google Chrome officially available on Samsung Smart TV?
No, you can’t find the official application of Google Chrome on Samsung Smart TV.
Can I install Google Chrome on Samsung Smart TV from my PC?
Yes, you can. Connect your PC with your TV using an HDMI cable. Follow the above-mentioned steps and you will get it done.