GSE Smart IPTV Player for PC is an IPTV player that supports API automatic live and VOD playlists including EPG and movie information. It also supports embedded subtitles and external subtitles.
About GSE Smart IPTV Player
Table of Contents
- 1 About GSE Smart IPTV Player
- 2 Supporting Features
- 3 How to install GSE Smart IPTV Player for PC?
- 4 Installing Bluestacks on PC
- 5 Using Bluestacks of Installing GSE Smart IPTV for PC
- 6 Alternatives of GSE Smart IPTV
- 7 Rating
- 8 Conclusion
IPTVs are nowadays popular everywhere and it has good reasons for being popular. With IPTV, you can watch live TV anywhere, you only need an internet connection and m3u list by the service provider. GSE Smart IPTV player for PC is only an IPTV player, not the service provider that you can use on your smartphone or PC to watch live TV.
GSE Smart IPTV comes with great features and it has diverse supporting features. This application comes with parental control which is a very good feature. It comes with built-in player support for all popular formats including RTMP tokens. Please note this app does not contain any playlists except sample playlists. User must provide their own content.
This application supports many broadcasting platforms that include Chromecast, Xtream Code API, API support automatic live and VOD playlist including EPG and movie info, automatic live stream reconnection, and EPG XMLTV format that has local and remote file support, XML, zip, gz formats.
Supporting Video Formats
You can play multiple video formats including 3g2, 3gp, 3gp2, 3gpp, amv, asf, avi, divx, drc, dv, f4v, flv, gvi, gxf, webm, wm, wmv, wtv, xesc, m1v, m2v, m2t, m2ts, m4v, mkv, mov, mp2, mp2v, mp4, mp4v, mpe, MPEG, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, mpg, mpv2, rec, rm, rmvb, tod, ts, tts, vob, vro , and more.
Supporting Live Stream IPTV
As far as Live stream IPTV support is concerned, it has the support of HTTP, HSL, M3U8, MMS, RTSP, and more. Moreover, it also has the RTMP support for all options including secure tokens.
Dynamic Language Support
By default language is set, but you can switch between 31 languages without changing device language settings. The supporting languages include, Arabic, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Dutch, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Catalan, Norwegian, Polish, Slovak, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.
How to install GSE Smart IPTV Player for PC?
If you want to install GSE Smart IPTV Player for PC, you can either install the GSE Smart IPTV APPLE TV, or you can install the Android version of this application on your PC. For that purpose, you will have to install an Android emulator like Bluestacks on your PC.
Once you install the Android emulator, you can install any other online TV application like Spectrum TV, Peacock TV, or PopcornFlix on your PC. First, let us get started with installing Bluestacks on a PC.
Installing Bluestacks on PC
- Visit the official website of Bluestacks.
- On the right side, select your current Windows version, and your desired Android architecture.
- Then click download, and wait for the offline installer to download.
- Run the offline installer, and it will start downloading Bluestacks.
- OS:: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor:: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM:: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM.
- HDD:: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up-to-date graphics drivers from the chipset vendor.
- Please note that these are the minimum requirements, for recommended requirements, see the below picture.
Using Bluestacks of Installing GSE Smart IPTV for PC
- Run the emulator on your PC.
- When fully loaded, go to the Google Play Store.
- Sign in to it using the Gmail ID.
- Tap on search, and write GSE Smart IPTV Player.
- Click on install, and wait for a while.
- Then go back to your main screen, and you can see GSE Smart IPTV Player for PC installed.
- Launch the application, configure your m3u list, and start watching TV on your PC.
Alternatives of GSE Smart IPTV
- Smart IPTV
- IPTV Extreme
- Duplex Play
- SS IPTV
GSE Smart IPTV Player has a rating of 4.2 in the Google Play Store and 4.3 in the Apple App Store.
If you are tired of traditional cable TV, and you are looking for a change, then you should try GSE Smart IPTV Player for PC. It has so many features that make it one of the best choices. Keep in mind that GSE Smart IPTV Player for PC is just the player and doesn’t provide you with the m3u list. The m3u list is to be provided by the service provider.