HD Streamz for PC is an online application that lets you watch live TV and movies. It has over 1000+ live TV & Radio channels in 19 Countries that can enjoy.
Table of Contents
- 1 Overview of HD Streamz
- 2 Features of HD Streamz
- 3 How to install HD Streamz for PC?
- 4 Installing Bluestacks on a PC
- 5 Steps of installation of HD Streamz for PC using Bluestacks
- 6 Similar Applications
- 7 Review
Overview of HD Streamz
HD Streamz for PC is an application of the entertainment category that provides 1000+ live TV & Radio channels in 19 Countries and those countries include Bangladesh, INDIA, USA, UK, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Nepal, UAE, Qatar, Serbia, Portugal, Romania, Ireland, Netherlands, Spain, Myanmar, Canada, South Africa, German, and more.
If you are looking for an application that allows you to watch live TV on your smartphone or PC, then HD Streamz is the best choice. The only issue is that you won’t find this application in the Google Play Store, and you have to find its APK on the internet. I will provide you the link from where you can download its APK in the installation section.
Features of HD Streamz
- HD Streamz has more than 1000 live channels where you can enjoy TV on your palm.
- Not only just TV, but you will also enjoy live radio streaming with HD Streamz.
- It has multiple streaming links for channels so that you can enjoy uninterrupted service even if some link goes down.
- HD Streamz for PC comes with a very user-friendly interface and Material Design UI.
- It offers quick user support. If you want any channel of your choice just contact the team via the support option and we will try to add it as soon as possible.
- It has thousands of Bollywood movies, and popular web series that you can stream unlimited movies from this channel.
How to install HD Streamz for PC?
HD Streamz can be accessed using its official website but if you are looking for a standalone Windows application, then you won’t find any. For this purpose, you will need to download and install an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player so that you can run HD Streamz for PC, or any other Android application.
Installing Bluestacks on a PC
- Microsoft Windows 10.
- Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor.
- Intel, Nvidia, or ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller.
- Virtualization must be enabled on your PC.
- 8GB or higher of RAM.
- 5GB free SSD space.
- Broadband connection with decent speed.
- Up-to-date graphics drivers.
- You can install BlueStacks even if you have a virtual machine such as Microsoft Virtual PC, VMWare Workstation, or Oracle Virtualbox, installed on the same PC.
Downloading the Offline Installer
- Visit the official website of Bluestacks.
- Go to the download page and choose the right operating system and Android version.
- Then click download to start downloading the offline installer.
- After that, run the offline installer and Bluestacks will start downloading.
- Once it is downloaded, open it and follow the install shield wizard’s simple steps.
Steps of installation of HD Streamz for PC using Bluestacks
- First of all, you need to download the APK file of HD Streamz, click here.
- Once downloaded, open the installed Android emulator (Bluestacks).
- Then locate the APK file of HD Streamz on your PC.
- Drag it and drop it into the Bluestacks.
- Wait for the installation to finish.
- After that, go to your home screen, and you can see HD Streamz for PC installed.
- Open it and you can start watching TV on your PC.
HD Streamz for PC has over 1000 channels of live TV that you can watch on your smartphone. It has amazing content for entertainment. You can watch your favorite news, sports, movies, and TV shows from various channel sources such as a built-in tuner, IP-based tuners, and more, and show them instantly on your Android TV. It is recommended to install HD Streamz on PC and you won’t regret it ever.