Table of Contents
HGTV stands for Home and Garden TV that streams exclusive content about home appliances, home improvement, modular kitchens, and techniques for gardening, especially in the US. With HGTV, you can browse by genre to find your favorite shows and discover new ones.
If you love a show, you can add it to favorites as well so that you don’t have to search it every time. Moreover, you can also save episodes to your “Watch Later” list. HGTV is a subscription-based service and you can use the free trial for a few days only.
With all these features, it is better to enjoy the content of HGTV on Firestick and the good news is, you can download HGTV on Firestick directly from the Amazon App Store.
How to watch HGTV on Firestick
- Turn on your Firestick device and connect it to the Wi-Fi network.
- Click on “Find” and then go to “Search” from the home screen of your Firestick.
- Type HGTV in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
- Select HGTV from the list, and then click on Get or Download to install HGTV on Firestick.
- Wait for the installation to finish, then open the HGTV application.
- You will get an HGTV activation code on your TV Screen.
- Visit the HGTC activation website on your browser.
- Enter the code that appears on your TV screen and then click on activate.
- This way HGTV will be activated on your Firestick.
- Finally, you can stream any content from HGTV on Firestick.
Check Out: How to install HBO Go on Firestick & How to download Instagram on Firestick
Another way to stram HGTV on Firestick
There is another way that you can use to watch HGTV on Firestick. This method is to mirror your smartphone’s screen to your Firestick and then install HGTV on your Andriod smartphone. Let us look at this in detail and see How to Watch HGTV on Firestick using an Android smartphone.
- Make sure that your smartphone and Firestick are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Press and hold the Home button on your Firestick’s remote.
- You will see four options, out of which you have to choose Mirroring.
- Now go to the Google Play Store and download the HGTV application.
- Once installed, launch HGTV on your smartphone and log in using your credentials.
- Then swipe down the notification panel and click on the Cast icon.
- A list of available devices will appear, now select your Firestick device.
- Now stream content any content that you love from your smartphone to your Firestick device.
HGTV is an outstanding platform for home appliances and gardening niche streaming services. It has famous shows like House Hunters, Escape to the Chateau, Fixer to Fabulous, and more that you can watch on Firestick. HGTV is available in the Amazon App Store and you can install it straight away from there. If for some reason, you can’t install it from Amazon App Store, you can use your Android smartphone to watch HGTV on Firestick.
If you have any queries about “How to watch HGTV on Firestick”, you can ask us through the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is HGTV free on Amazon Fire Tv?
Yes, the application is free to install but you have to buy the HGTV Subscription and it is not free to watch.
How do I activate HGTV on my Firestick?
Once you launch HGTV on your Firestick, you will see an activation code. Go to the activation website on your browser, and then enter the code that appeared on your TV screen.
Is HGTV free on Android?
The HGTV app is free to download from the Google Play Store, however to stream content you have to buy a subscription from your TV provider.