HBO Max on Roku
Table of Contents
- 1 HBO Max on Roku
- 2 How to Cancel HBO Max on Roku?
- 3 How to Cancel HBO Max Subscription Via HBO Max App
- 4 Final Words
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
HBO Max is an entertainment platform only accessible in the US and is owned by WarnerMedia that lets you watch movies, TV Shows, documentaries, series, and more. You can download episodes and movies to your phone or tablet to watch offline. It is a great source of entertainment for kids as well because of it flexible parental controls so you can track what your kids should watch.
HBO Max is a paid application that costs around $14.99/Month with a seven days free trial. Once you buy its subscription, you can create 5 personalized accounts with all features. You can buy HBO Max Subscription using your Roku account and you can also Cancel HBO Max on Roku. Let me show you multiple ways How to Cancel HBO Max Subscription on Roku.
How to Cancel HBO Max on Roku?
As said earlier, you can buy HBO Max Subscription using a Roku account and the same account can be used to Cancel your HBO Max Subscription. You can also cancel HBO Max on Roku using the Roku website. The best part about HBO Max Subscription is, that once you cancel the subscription, you will still be able to stream its content till the due date. Let me show you How to Cancel HBO Max Subscription on Roku using multiple ways.
Using Roku Device
- Turn on your Roku device and press the home button on the remote to get to the menu.
- Tap on the “Search” button and then write “HBO Max” using the onscreen keyboard.
- Selec the HBO Max app from the search and open it. Now press the “*” button on your remote.
- You will see multiple options, select “Manage Subscription” from the available options.
- Then click on “Cancel Subscription” to start canceling the current subscription.
- You will be asked once more to confirm canceling the current subscription. Tap on “Cancel Subscription” to confirm the HBO Max subscription cancellation.
This is How to Cancel HBO Max Subscription on Roku using your Roku account.
Using Roku Website
- Open any browser on your PC and visit the official website of Roku.
- Sign in to your account using your credentials.
- Once logged in, navigate to the “Manage Account” tab and select “Manage your subscriptions“.
- Look for the HBO Max app in the current subscription as this tab contains all your subscribed apps.
- Once you find it, simply click on “Unsubscribe” and for confirmation of cancellation click “Done”. This is another way How to Cancel HBO Max subscription on Roku using the Roku website.
Check Out: How to watch Uzzu TV on Roku & How to watch TeaTV on Roku TV
Using HBO Max Official Website
- If you have bought the HBO Max Subscription using its official website, then you can also cancel it from its website. Visit the HBO Max official website on your browser.
- Tap on “Sign In” at the top right corner of the screen and provide your credentials to log in.
- Now navigate to your profile icon, select it, and then head to “Billing Information” or “Subscription“.
- From the “Billing Information“, click on “Manage Subscriptions“.
- Finally, select Cancel Subscription from the My Account page.
- Right in the next screen, tap on “Yes, Cancel Subscription” to finally cancel the subscription.
This is How to Cancel HBO Max Subscription on Roku using the HBO Max official website. There is one more method that you can use to Cancel your HBO Max Subscription on Roku and that is by using the HBO Max application.
How to Cancel HBO Max Subscription Via HBO Max App
- Download the HBO Max application on your smartphone. It is available for both Android and iOS devices.
- Sign in to HBO Max using your credentials.
- Now click on the profile icon on the bottom edge of your screen.
- From there, go to Settings, and in Settings navigate to Subscriptions.
- Tap on “Manage Subscription” and you will be taken to the “My Account” page.
- Then click on “Cancel Subscription” and select “Yes, Cancel Subscription” to confirm the cancellation.
Finally, you have Canceled your HBO Max Subscription on Roku using its smartphone application.
If you don’t want to keep your HBO Max Subscription, then you will find different ways to How to Cancel HBO Max Subscription on Roku and all of them are very easy and straightforward. As HBO Max is only available for specific regions, content and feature availability on HBO Max may vary by region. Some titles and features are shown above may not be available in your country.
I hope this tutorial about How to Cancel HBO Max Subscription on Roku is helpful. If you have any issues while canceling it, feel free to ask us via the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you cancel the HBO Max subscription through a Provider?
If you are streaming HBO Max using the service providers like Hulu, Roku, DirecTV, Fubo TV, and more, you can easily cancel your HBO Max Subscription using these service providers.
How do I cancel my HBO Max Subscription on Amazon?
In order to cancel your HBO Max Subscription on Amazon, follow the below steps.
Go to Amazon Appstore and sign in with your account. Then, follow the given path
Your Apps > Digital content and devices > Manage > Your Subscriptions > Turn Off Auto-Renewal.
Is a free trial available for HBO Max?
For HBO Max alone, there is no free trial. However, subscribing to streaming services like YouTube TV, Hulu, and Direct TV can give you a few days of a free trial.
How do I cancel my HBO Max Subscription on Hulu?
Open your browser and then sign in to your Hulu account. Then follow the given path
Your Subscription > Manage Plan or Manage Add-ons > go to HBO Max and toggle it so that an X mark appears instead of a Check Mark.