Game of Thrones
Table of Contents
- 1 Game of Thrones
- 2 Requirements for Chromecast Game of Thrones
- 3 How to Chromecast Game of Thrones using a Smartphone
- 4 How to Chromecast Game of Thrones using a PC
- 5 Final Words
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions
Game of Thrones is one of the high-rated American series that was created by David Benioff and D.B Weiss. It is so popular that it has a rating of 9.2 on IMDB. Game of Thrones is a combo of fiction and diplomacy where power is everything. It consists of eight seasons and is still one of my favorite TV series.
HBO Max has all the digital rights to stream Game of Thrones’ entire series. The best part about HBO max is, that it supports Chromecast so you can easily Chromecast Game of Thrones on HBO Max. Today, I will show you How to Chromecast Game of Thrones using your smartphone and your PC.
On HBO Max you can watch Game of Thrones only if you are a US resident, if you are outside the US you can watch Game of Thrones on the following platforms.
|India||HotStar & Disney +|
|UK||Amazon Prime Video & Now TV|
Requirements for Chromecast Game of Thrones
- If you want to Chromecast Game of Thrones to TV, you should have Chromecast, smartphone or PC, TV with HDMI port, and stable internet connection ready at your place.
- Then connect the Chromecast device to the HDMI port of your TV.
- Make sure that your smartphone or PC and Chromecast are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. If they are not connected to the same network, they won’t be visible to each other.
How to Chromecast Game of Thrones using a Smartphone
- Download and install HBO Max on your smartphone. If you have Android you can download it from the Google Play Store and if you are an iOS user, you can download it from the Apple App Store.
- Once installed, launch HBO Max on your smartphone and then sign in using your credentials.
- On the top right corner of the screen, tap on the “Cast” icon.
- You will see a list of available devices, select your Chromecast device from the list.
- Now play Game of Thrones on your smartphone.
- Your video will be displayed on your Chromecast-connected TV.
- This is “How to Chromecast Game of Thrones” from a smartphone.
Check Out: How to Chromecast Cinemax & How to Stream TL on Chromecast
How to Chromecast Game of Thrones using a PC
- Open the Google Chrome browser on your PC.
- Visit the HBO Max website and then sign in using your credentials.
- Right-click on your screen and then select the “Cast” option.
- Your browser will start searching for available Chromecast devices and select your Chromecast device.
- After that, click on “Sources” and select “Cast Tab”.
- It will Cast your entire tab to your TV.
- Now search Game of Thrones, and once found play it.
- It will be displayed on your TV and this is How you can Chromecast Game of Thrones to TV using your PC.
Game of Thrones is personally my all-time favorite TV series because of the thrill and drama along with curiosity. I personally used to watch it on my smartphone but since it has Chromecast support, I watch it on my TV. If you are in the US, you can also watch Game of Thrones on iTunes and Google Play Movies.
If you are outside the US and want to Chromecast Game of Thrones, you can follow the same procedure for the aforementioned platforms. If you have any questions about “How to Chromecast Game of Thrones”, you can ask us via the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Game of Thrones on any streaming service?
Game of Thrones is available on the HBO Max streaming service, so you can stream Game of Thrones using HBO Max on almost any smart device including Apple TV, iOS, Android, and Chromecast.
Is Game of Thrones available on Netflix?
Unfortunately, Game of Thrones is not available on Netflix. You can watch GoT on HBO Max only.
How can I watch all seasons of Game of Thrones for free?
One of the easiest ways to watch all seasons of Game of Thrones for free is to sign up with a free trial for any streaming service that has HBO Go content.