Table of Contents
- 1 What is TNT?
- 2 How to Install TNT on Firestick?
- 3 How to Activate TNT
- 4 Conclusion
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
What is TNT?
TNT is very well known for movies and TV Shows including dramas, but little is it known for news broadcasting related to sports like NBA, UEFA, MMA, and more. Initially founded in 1988, it was first called Turner Network Television and later called TNT. It was available for streaming in the United States only when it was first launched. You can also stream Boomerang, HBO, The CW, CNN, Cartoon Network, and TruTV channels live.
Later, it expanded its services from the US to other countries including Germany, Spain, Turkey, Romania, Poland, Thailand, and Africa. Although, the subscription fees may vary from country to country. It supports the majority of the streaming devices like Roku, Firestick, Android, iOS, and more. Today I will show you How to Install and stream TNT on Firestick.
How to Install TNT on Firestick?
TNT application is officially available in the Amazon App Store, so we don’t need to sideload the TNT on Firestick. There are two ways that you can use to install and stream TNT on Firestick.
Using Amazon App Store
(1) On your home screen, tap on the lens icon near home in the top bar.
(2) Enter TNT in the search bar and choose the TNT application with the logo mentioned below.
(3) After a while the app will be downloaded and installed.
(4) Once installed, tap the Open button to launch the TNT application on your Firestick.
(5) Login using your credentials, and start watching the content you love.
(1) Visit Amazon Webstore on any browser.
(2) In the search box, write TNT and press the enter button.
(3) Choose the first app that appears on your search result.
(4) In the right drop-down menu, select your device as Firestick.
(5) Then click on the deliver button to send the application to your device.
(6) After that, turn on your Firestick device and connect it to a Wi-Fi network.
(7) The TNT application will be installed automatically on your device because we have already requested it to deliver to our Firestick.
(8) You can finally open the application and stream your favorite content.
How to Activate TNT
(1) Once you open the application. Click the sign-in button.
(2) An activation code will appear on the screen along with the activation link.
(3) Then visit the “tntdrama.com/activate” using your browser.
(4) Select the device as Amazon Firestick from the dropdown menu.
(5) Then you will be asked to enter the code in the box and click submit.
(6) Finally, log in to your TNT account and your device will be activated instantly.
(7) That’s it, you can now stream TNT content on your Firestick without any limitations or use of third-party applications.
By following any of these two methods, you can easily stream TNT on Firestick. One more question about TNT on Firestick is “Is TNT Free on Firestick”, so TNT is totally free on Firstcik and easily available to download from the Amazon App store. You have to buy a subscription to TNT which is pretty obvious.
If you have any questions regarding Installing and Streaming TNT on Firestick, you can ask us through the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is TNT free on Firestick?
Yes, TNT is free on Firestick. You can easily download the official TNT application from the Amazon App Store.
Is the TNT officially available on Amazon Firestick?
Yes, the official application is available on the Amazon App Store.
Yes, you can use any browser of your choice to verify the activation code.