Table of Contents
- 1 Roku Channels
- 2 How to Set Favorite Channels on Roku
- 3 How to Set Favorite Channels on Roku TV
- 4 Add Favorite Channel with Roku’s Live TV Channel
- 5 How to Identify your Favorite Channels on Roku
- 6 Final Words
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
Roku is a streaming device with tons of different channels ranging from entertainment to informative channels. It has an outstanding collection of channels like Netflix, Sling TV, Hulu, and more. You can add your favorite channels from the Roku Channel Store to your Roku device. It also has the feature where you can set your Favorite Channels. In this tutorial, I will show you multiple ways of “How to Set Favorite Channels on Roku”.
How to Set Favorite Channels on Roku
Well if you have hundreds of channels on your Roku device, then it might become hard for you to find the one you like the most. So it is a good practice to align them in a favorite channel group. Once you create your favorite channel list, you can arrange its order as per your choice. So let us start with setting Favorite Channels on Roku.
How to Set Favorite Channels on Roku TV
- First of all, connect your Roku device to your TV and turn it on.
- On your Roku home screen, press the left arrow button on your remote.
- From the list of added channels, pick your favorite channels and then press the “Asterisk (*) ” button.
- It will display a list of options, select the “Add to Favorites” option.
- Then select OK and your selected channel will be added to favorites. Once you add a channel to your favorite, it will show a tiny heart (♥) on it.
Add Favorite Channel with Roku’s Live TV Channel
With Roku, you can also watch live TV with services like DirecTV, fuboTV, and more. Interestingly, you can add your live TV channels to favorites as well. We will be using FuboTV for this tutorial, you can implement the same steps on any live TV service.
- Launch FuboTV on your Roku TV.
- Then choose the Guide tab from the Roku home screen in order to move the programming guide of fuboTV.
- Once in the programming guide of fuboTV, select your favorite channel.
- Then press “OK” on your remote.
- On the right pane, you can see the Favorite Channel Button, tap on it.
- That specific channel will be added to your favorite live TV list. If you want to deselect your favorite channel, then tap on the “Unfavorite” button.
This is How to Set Favorite Channels on Roku using your live TV service provider.
How to Identify your Favorite Channels on Roku
If you have created a set of channels as your favorite, but can’t locate them, then follow the below steps to identify your Favorite Channels on Roku.
- On your Roku remote press the Home button and then head to Settings.
- In Settings, select the “Manage Favorites” option.
- You will see a list of channels that you have added to your favorites. Select any of your channels and press OK.
- It will display a little heart (❤) shape right next to it. It means that you have prioritized this specific channel among the rest of your favorites.
How to Arrange Roku Channels
- Press the home button on your remote to access the home page.
- Select the channel from your favorite list that you want to move up or down.
- Once you have selected the channel, press Asterisk (*) on your remote.
- From the option, select the “Move Channel” option.
- Use the Roku remote up and down arrows to change the position. Once you have changed its position, then press OK.
- You have to do it for every channel individually until you get your desired list.
How to Save Favorite Channels on Roku TV
- Go to Streaming Channel option on your Roku home screen and then head to Search Channel option.
- Write the name of the channel you want to save in the search bar.
- Select it and then click on Add to Channels.
- Finally, you have saved the channel on Roku.
How to Remove Channels from the List
It is easy to remove channels from the favorite list and almost the same process that we used to Add Favorite Channels on Roku.
- Go to your Homepage and search for the channel that you want to remove.
- Once found, select the channel.
- Press the Asterisk (*) button on your Roku remote.
- Select the “Remove channel” option from the menu.
- Tap on OK to complete the process and your channel will be removed.
How to Turn off Favorites on Roku
- Go to your Home page and navigate to Settings.
- Choose TV Inputs and then select TV.
- Select your Favorite Channels option.
- Simply untick the checkbox that you can see near the Enable Favorite Channels.
These are all about How to Set Favorites Channels on Roku and how you can play with it in any aspect.
With a vast collection of channels, among which some of them might be overseen and some of them will be watched more frequently. It is always a good idea to have a list of Favorite channels. It will save your time and also helps in the better organization of your channels. If our article has helped you in Adding Favorites Channels on Roku, then do give us your feedback.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you save your favorite channels on Roku?
Yes, you can save your favorite channels on Roku. In fact, you can group them in a separate favorite group.
How do I add favorites to my Roku channel?
Select any channel, then press “*” on your Roku remote and select Add To Favorites from the menu. For more details, please read the above article.
How do I add a channel to my favorites?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to add the channel to your favorites.
- Select the channel you want to add as a favorite.
- Press the TV button to display the TV menu on your remote.
- From the menu, select TV control. and then tap on Add to Favorites.