About Zoom Cloud Meetings
Table of Contents
- 1 About Zoom Cloud Meetings
- 2 How to use Zoom on Samsung TV
- 3 Final Words
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions
Zoom emerged as a video conferencing platform, especially during the pandemic when the majority of people worked from home, and some are still working from home. You can start or join a secure meeting with flawless video and audio, instant screen sharing, and cross-platform instant messaging.
Zoom has some amazing features like Real-time whiteboard collaboration on Android tablets, co-annotate over shared content, reaching people instantly to easily send messages, files, images, links, and gifs, and getting voicemail and call recording with transcripts. It works on multiple platforms like Android, iOS, and even smart TV.
You can also install Zoom on Samsung TV and enjoy meetings on a bigger screen of your TV. You can either install Zoom on Samsung TV directly or screen mirror zoom to your Samsung TV.
How to use Zoom on Samsung TV
There are three different ways of installing Zoom on Samsung TV. All of them are explained in detail below. Before we start with it, make sure you have the following setup in place.
- Make sure your Samsung TV is connected to a stable internet connection.
- Your Android or iOS device that you will use for screen mirroring must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network as that of the Samsung TV.
Zoom on Samsung Smart TV App
- Switch on your Samsung Smart TV and connect it to the internet.
- Go to the App Store on your Samsung TV home screen.
- Now hover over the search option and then write “Zoom” using the on-screen keyboard.
- Select Zoom application from the search result and click on download.
- Once downloaded, you will be able to find Zoom on Samsung TV under the App section of your TV.
- Tap on the application to open it and log in to join or start a meeting.
Screen Mirroring from Android
You can also mirror your Android screen to your Samsung TV with the help of a Chromecast device. The latest models of Samsung TV have built-in support for Chromecast so you won’t need the physical device.
- Connect Chromecast to your Samsung Smart TV using the HDMI port.
- Make sure that your Android and Samsung TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Download the Zoom app from the Google Play Store, and log in.
- You will also need to download the Google Home app, download it from the Google Play Store.
- Open the Google Home app and tap on Mirror Device >> Cast Screen.
- Tap on your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
- This way your screen will be mirrored on Samsung TV.
- Now start or join a meeting on your smartphone and your call will be displayed on your Samsung Smart TV.
Screen Mirroring from iPhone
- Download Mirror for Samsung from the Apple App Store.
- Once downloaded, open the app and it will look for available Samsung TV devices. You might be prompted “Allow for Connection”.
- After selecting your Samsung TV, select “Start Mirroring >> Mirror Samsung TV >> Start Broadcast“.
- This way your iPhone will be mirrored on your Samsung TV.
- Now open Zoom on your iPhone, and either log in or start a meeting and it will be displayed on your Samsung TV.
If you have Apple TV or AirPlay-enabled TV, then screen mirroring is very easy. Just enable AirPlay on your TV and then swipe down the control center and simply click on screen mirroring. This way it will be very easy to use Zoom on Samsung TV. If you have any queries about How to use Zoom on Samsung TV, you can ask us via the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Zoom on Samsung TV available officially?
Yes, Zoom is available on Samsung TV and you can download it directly from the app store.
Is Zoom free to use?
You can use Zoom on Android, iOS, Windows, and Smart TVs like Samsung Smart TVs totally free of cost.