iDMSS for PC is a surveillance application that allows you to keep an eye on your home even when you are away. It has very good features like a push alarm, video playback, task wheel, finger gesture, and more.
Table of Contents
- 1 About iDMSS
- 2 Features of iDMSS
- 3 How to install iDMSS for PC?
- 4 System Requirements of Bluestacks
- 5 Installation steps of iDMSS on PC using Bluestacks
- 6 Rating of iDMSS
- 7 Similar Applications
- 8 Review
If you are worried about your kid being alone in the home while you are in the office, then don’t worry iDMSS for PC will resolve your problem. With iDMSS, you can monitor your home or your office from anywhere, all you need is an active internet connection and you are good to go. It has great features that make it a must-try application in its category.
Please note that in order to use iDMSS for PC, you will first need to configure your IP cameras into this application and then you will be able to monitor your property. One of the best features is that you can also run iDMSS for PC and you will enjoy all the events happening in your home on a bigger screen.
Features of iDMSS
- iDMSS offers HD quality video streaming that allows you to watch every event in detail.
- It has a push alarm feature, but the only a special device supports the “Push Alarm” function, and you have to make sure that your internet is working fine. In order to get a notification, you have to re-subscribe is required since the previous push certificate is expired.
- You will also get the feature of video playback, which means that you can record videos of events and then playback them at any time.
- It also supports finger gestures where you can set different gestures, and utilize them to use the application more efficiently.
- It also supports the task wheel feature and with a built-in Windows slide.
- iDMSS for PC has a very simple and intuitive user interface that any layman can also use easily.
How to install iDMSS for PC?
If you want to install iDMSS for PC, you will have a clear picture of what is happening in your home while you are out because of the bigger screen of your PC. Well for that, you will first need to download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player on your PC. I personally use Bluestacks because it has tons of amazing features, but you can look at other Android emulators as well.
Before installing Bluestacks, first let us have a look at the system requirements and if your PC has all the requirements, then you can easily download Bluestacks from its official website.
System Requirements of Bluestacks
Minimum System Requirements
- The OS should be Microsoft Windows 7.
- The processor should be at least Dual-Core Intel or AMD Processor.
- Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM.
- At least 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up-to-date graphics drivers from the chipset vendor.
- An active internet connection is required.
Recommended System Requirements
- The OS should be Microsoft Windows 10
- Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor with Single Thread PassMark score greater than 1000.
- It should have Intel, Nvidia, or ATI Onboard or Discrete controller with PassMark score greater than or equal to 750.
- The RAM should be 8GB or higher
- At least 5 GB SSD space.
- Broadband connection to access all the games, accounts, and related content.
- Updated graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
Installation steps of iDMSS on PC using Bluestacks
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and open it.
- Then go to the Google Play Store.
- Write iDMSS in the search bar, and click on it.
- Once opened, click install, and wait for the installation to finish.
- After that, on your home screen, you can see iDMSS for PC installed.
- Launch it and you can start monitoring your property right away.
Rating of iDMSS
iDMSS is a surveillance application that will help you in monitoring your property while you are away from it. It has got very good features like video playback, task wheel, window slide and more. The video quality is very impressive which makes the visibility very clear. Keep in mind that for using this application you need to configure your IP Cameras, and also that this application is paid one not free.