Overview of iFit TV
Table of Contents
- 1 Overview of iFit TV
- 2 iFit TV Subscription Plans
- 3 How to stream the iFit App on Firestick?
- 4 Available Workouts on iFit TV
- 5 Final Words
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions
iFit TV is an online at-home fitness and workout app which gives you access to thousands of at-home guided workouts, led by world-class fitness trainers. It has a different impact on your workout because the workout sessions are interactive. With iFit TV, you can easily get fit at home.
It is not just an application but a real virtual gym and it also has wearable devices on the market. It has a vast variety of guided workouts including cardio, elliptical, treadmill, HIIT, abs, butt, dumbbell, leg, full-body, CrossFit, bodyweight, core, yoga, running, cycling, and many more.
It provides you with real-time stats so that you can stay on track by easily viewing your metrics online during any exercise. You can also view your post-workout summary, as well as your entire workout history, to measure your progress over time.
iFit TV is compatible with multiple devices like iOS, Android, Google TV, Apple TV, and Amazon Firestick. Today we will show you how you can install the iFit App on Firestick the easy way.
iFit TV Subscription Plans
iFit TV offers different plans both on a monthly and annual basis. It also has plans for individuals and families depending on your choice.
|Annual Individual Plan||$180/Year|
|Annual Family Plan||$396/Year|
Check Out: How to add MSG Go on Firestick & How to install CCleaner for Firestick
How to stream the iFit App on Firestick?
Installing iFit on Firestick is a very simple task because the iFit TV is readily available in the Amazon official app store. Follow below mentioned simple steps to install iFit on Firestick.
- Connect your Firestick device to your TV, and then turn it on.
- Connect the Firestick device to internet.
- Go to your Firestick Homescreen and then click on the search icon on the upper right corner of the screen.
- In the search bar, write “iFit” using the onscreen keyboard.
- Select iFit TV from the search results and then click on “Get”.
- Once installation is complete, launch iFit TV on Firestick.
- Open your web browser and verify your authenticity.
- Further, go ahead by signing in to your iFit App Account on your browser.
- Now Sign in with your iFit TV credentials on your Firestick.
- Finally, it’s time to get fit and start your workout.
Available Workouts on iFit TV
As said earlier, iFit TV is a complete gym in itself and it ranges from strength training to muscle building, from bulking to cardio exercises. However, the main workouts contain Cycling, Walking, Rowing, Strength training, Yoga, Cardio, treadmills, Abs, dumbbell, leg, full-body, CrossFit, and more. It targets your whole body to keep you in shape and fittest.
You can achieve your fitness goals with iFit TV at home. It has more than 100 of the best trainers and fitness coaches in the industry, including Olympians, professional athletes, and biomechanics experts making it one of the most elite applications in its niche. iFit TV App takes your data and then recommends you work out as per your body requirement.
I hope this article about How to install iFit TV on Firestick is helpful and if you have any queries, you can ask us via the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does iFit have Firestick App?
Yes, the iFit TV app is available in the Amazon app store and you can directly download iFit TV on Firestick.
Is iFit available on Amazon?
Yes, iFit is available on Amazon as well. You can download it on your Firestick device without any hassle.
How do I cast iFit to my TV?
It depends on your casting device and your TV model. For most of the streaming platforms, it is readily available and you can download it from the respective app store. If it is not available for your TV, then cast it from your smartphone.