Overview of EFL iFollow
Table of Contents
- 1 Overview of EFL iFollow
- 2 Subscription Plans
- 3 How to Install EFL iFollow on Firestick?
- 4 Conclusion
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
EFL iFollow is a streaming service to covers all aspects of EFL matches. It offers a range of features including live match video streams, live audio commentary, exclusive club content, match highlights, and much more.
You can purchase EFL iFollow from a variety of clubs like Barnsley, Accrington Stanley, Cambridge United, Oxford United, Hull City, Millwall, Rochdale, Lincoln City, and many more. The EFL iFollow is available for smartphones only like Android and iOS and you can also access EFL iFollow on your web browser.
If you are looking to stream EFL iFollow on Firestick, then you have to sideload the Android version of EFL iFollow because EFL iFollow is not officially available in the Amazon App Store so you can’t download it directly. In this tutorial, I will show you two different methods that you can use to stream EFL iFollow on Firestick.
There are two different categories of passes by EFL iFollow. One is for domestic audiences and another one is for an international audience.
|Season Pass for Audio||£45|
|Monthly Pass for Audio||£4.49|
|Match Pass for Audio||£2.50|
|Video Match Pass||£10|
|Video Season Pass||£140|
|Monthly Pass for Video||£25|
|Match Pass for Video||£10|
How to Install EFL iFollow on Firestick?
As said earlier, EFL iFollow is not officially available in the Amazon App Store so the only method for installing EFL iFollow on Firestick is to sideload the app. Before we proceed with sideloading, we need to enable “Apps from Unknown Sources” on our Firestick.
Enable ADB Debugging
- Press the Home button on your remote and then go to Settings.
- Then navigate to My Fire TV and tap on it.
- Click on Developer Options in the My Fire TV tab.
- In the Developer option, turn on both ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
Check Out: How to install Daily Wire on Firestick & How to download Instagram on Firestick
- Connect your smartphone and your Firestick device with the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your Android smartphone, install EFL iFollow and Apps2Fire.
- Open Apps2Fire on your Android smartphone.
- In the Apps2Fire, click on three dots and tap on Setup.
- Provide the IP Access to your Firestick.
- After that, go to the local apps folder on Apps2Fire and search for EFL iFollow.
- Once you find EFL iFollow, click on install and then wait for a while.
- Once the application is installed on your Android, it will be automatically installed on your Firestick as well.
- Now launch your Firestick and launch EFL iFollow on Firestick, log in using credentials, and start streaming.
Using Aptoide TV
- Install the Downloader app on your Firestick and then launch it.
- Go to the official Aptoide TV website, and then paste the URL into the downloader.
- Then install the Aptoide TV on your Firestick once the APK file is downloaded.
- Once installed, launch the Aptoide TV on your Firestick.
- In the Aptoide TV, search EFL iFollow.
- You will find the EFL iFollow in the Aptoide TV, install it.
- Now finally, launch EFL iFollow on Firestick, log in using your credentials, and start streaming.
EFL iFollow is an excellent source of entertainment for all football lovers where you can watch the best league football matches and live audio commentary. I hope this article about installing iFollow on Firestick is helpful, and if you have any queries you can ask us via the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I watch iFollow on Amazon Fire Stick?
You have to sideload iFollow on your Firestick to watch matches. You can install the APK of iFollow.
Does iFollow work on Amazon Fire?
iFollow is not available in the Amazon App Store but with Aptoide TV you can install iFollow on Firestick and watch matches.
What devices can I watch iFollow on?
Currently, the devices that support iFollow are Android, iOS, and web browsers. You can also watch it on your Firestick using certain tweaks.