Table of Contents
Instagram at a glance
Instagram is a very famous (my favorite) social media platform. It is a pretty straightforward platform for showing off your photography skills. You can upload photos, videos, and stories on Instagram. It has some very cool effects to make your photos stand out.
You can share guides too on Instagram. Instagram is available for Android and iOS, and now you can install Instagram on Firestick as well. Although, Instagram is not available on Firestick, still with certain steps, you can install it and enjoy it on your Firestick device.
With the help of the Downloader App, you can sideload Instagram on Firestick. Let me show you all steps in detail without wasting any time.
How to install Instagram on Firestick
In order to install Instagram on Firestick, you will need to sideload it because Instagram is not available in the Amazon App Store.
(1) Open the Downloader App on your Firestick.
(2) Copy the URL ” https://bit.ly/3lZ1JV2” and paste it into the URL section of the Downloader app.
(3) Once pasted, click on “Go” and it will start downloading the apk file.
(4) After the APK file is downloaded, install it.
(5) Open the Instagram application and then log in to your IG account using your credentials.
Screen Mirror Instagram on Firestick using AirScreen
Some people might not feel comfortable while sideloading Instagram on Firestick, so there is another way where you can mirror your smartphone’s screen to your Firestick. AirScreen is an application that you can use for this purpose.
(1) On your Firestick, go to the Search bar and write AirScreen.
(2) Select the AirScreen app from the list, and then tap on the Download button.
(3) It will start downloading the application, and the installation will begin.
(4) Once installed, open the application.
(5) Go to settings in the AirScreen application.
(6) From the settings, Enable the AirPlay feature for iOS devices, and for Android devices you should enable Google Cast.
(7) Now, on your smartphone make sure that your smartphone is connected to the same Wi-Fi connection as your Firestick.
(8) If you have an Android smartphone, swipe down the notification bar and click on Cast.
(9) If you iPhone user, swipe down the control center and then click on screen mirroring.
(10) On your Firestick screen, you will see a confirmation message. Click OK with the help of your remote.
(11) This way your smartphone’s screen will be mirrored on Firestick. You can now open Instagram on your smartphone and it will be displayed on Firestick.
These are the simple ways of installing Instagram on Firestick. If you have no issues with sideloading the application, then go that way because it is very straightforward and easy to use. The second way is also 100% working way, but it will mirror your smartphone’s screen which means that if you are watching Instagram with someone, and you receive a message then it will be displayed on screen publically.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you get Instagram on Firestick?
Yes, you can. You can sideload the app on Firestick using the Downloader app. Or you can use the AirScreen application to do so.
2. How do I install apps on Fire Stick?
The majority of the applications are available on the Amazon App Store. If you don’t find your desired ones, then you can sideload apps using the Downloader app.
3. Which apps work on Amazon Firestick?
There are a bunch of applications like Netflix, Disney plus, Apple TV, and many more that you can easily find in the Amazon App store.