Download IP Pro for PC free Windows 7/8/10
Published in surveillance, Security. Tags: IP Pro for PC, IP Pro on PC, IP Pro PC.
IP Pro for PC is very simple, stylish, user-friendly, and powerful mobile video surveillance software where you can configure your IP cameras and do surveillance of your property.
- 1 What is IP Pro?
- 2 Features of IP Pro
- 3 Can I install IP Pro for PC?
- 4 System Requirements of Bluestacks
- 5 Installation steps of IP Pro on PC using Bluestacks
- 6 Alternatives of IP Pro
- 7 Rating of IP Pro
- 8 Review
What is IP Pro?
IP Pro for PC is very simple, stylish, user-friendly, and powerful mobile video surveillance software where you can configure your IP cameras and do surveillance of your property. This application is really easy to use, where you can easily add or remove cameras as per your requirements. With IP Pro for PC, you are always satisfied with your belongings.
It has many features that you can enjoy like two-way communication that allows you to communicate with anyone in the house. It also supports a palm watch that makes its usage safe and worry-free. You can also record videos for later playback, take screenshots and do more with this application. You can also install IP Pro for PC, and you will be able to monitor your home or office on a bigger screen.
Features of IP Pro
- IP Pro is a very simple, stylish, user-friendly, and powerful mobile video surveillance software compatible with the majority of devices.
- The video quality is very good because video processing technology and video innovation technology are top-notch.
- With its two-way communication feature, you can talk to anyone in the home just like intercom service and you can see them as well in real-time.
- You can also record videos in high definition and you can save them on the memory stick which you can use for playback later.
- It comes with pinch to zoom features which are really handy in focusing on a specific area of the room.
- Switching between the cameras is easy, you will see a camera on your screen and all others below that. If you want to change the camera, just tap on your desired camera and you will be switched.
Can I install IP Pro for PC?
Yes, you can install IP Pro for PC but not directly. You will first need to install an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox app player and then you can run any Android application on your PC. To install Bluestacks, on your PC you should first check its system requirements which are mentioned below because Bluestacks is a heavy software.
After you have checked its system requirements, you can easily download it from the official website. One thing to keep in mind while downloading Bluestacks offline installer, is to select the right operating system and right Android architecture.
System Requirements of Bluestacks
Minimum System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7.
- Dual-core Intel or AMD Processor.
- At least 2GB of RAM.
- At least 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Updated graphics drivers.
- Broadband internet connection.
Recommended System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 10 with recent updates.
- Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor.
- Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller.
- 8GB or higher of RAM.
- 5GB SSD, Fusion, or Hybrid Drives free space.
- Virtualization must be enabled.
- Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
Installation steps of IP Pro on PC using Bluestacks
- Open the installed Bluestacks emulator.
- Go to the Google Play Store and sign in using your Gmail ID.
- Then tap on the search button, and write IP Pro.
- Select the application and click on the install button.
- Wait for the installation to finish, and then go back to your main screen.
- You can see IP Pro for PC installed.
- Open it and configure your IP cameras and enjoy using it.
Alternatives of IP Pro
Rating of IP Pro
IP Pro has a rating of 2.1 in the Apple App Store and 3.8 in the Google Play Store.
IP Pro is a lightweight and easy-to-use software that you can find in its category. There are certain things that need improvements like there is a delay of around 15 to 20 seconds between the real-time and the video streamed. If you want to monitor a small portion of your property, then you should give it a try. I hope the developers will kill all the bugs because several functional modules are optimized in the recent updates.