Table of Contents
iTunes is a famous Apple product that allows you to watch and play digital media collections on your computer. It is all in one place to purchase, play, download, and organize your digital multimedia on your personal computer. It has a standalone application for Windows PC and macOS and is also available for other platforms including Roku and Chromecast.
Unfortunately, iTunes is not available for Firestick and the reason is, iTunes videos are encoded in M4V format with DRM protected and it is not supported by Firestick. For playing iTunes on Firestick, you will need to convert M4V videos to MP4 or any other supported format. In this tutorial, I will show you How to Play iTunes on Firestick.
The converted videos can be accessed on Firestick by using the screen mirroring feature. First, of all let me show you How to Convert iTunes Videos, and in the coming section, we will discuss how to use the screen mirroring features for watching iTunes on Firestick. Let us get started without wasting any further time.
How to Convert iTunes Videos?
To convert iTunes videos into supported Firestick formats, we will use Tuneskit M4V Converter. It is available for Windows and macOS and you can easily download it.
- Once you download the TunesKit M4V converter on your PC, launch it and then click on the Library button.
- Now add all the media that you want to convert to Firestick supported format.
- In the format panel, select the output format.
- Finally, click on the convert button and the converter will remove the DRM protection and the files will be converted to Firestick supported format.
- All the videos will be converted in queue topology so be patient and don’t cancel until the end.
Check Out: How to use Zoom on Firestick & How to install Apollo Group TV on Firestick
How to play iTunes on Firestick?
- The most important step when screen mirroring content is the connectivity of the streaming device and your PC/smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network. To connect your PC and Firestick to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your Fire TV remote, press and hold the home button.
- Once the menu appears on your screen, select the “Mirroring” option.
- On your PC, click on the notification icon.
- Select the “Connect” option from the menu.
- Select your Firestick device from the available devices.
- Finally, you will be able to watch and play iTunes on Firestick.
iTunes is the very basic software that every iPhone user uses in daily life. So it is necessary to have it on your PC and learn how to use it on different streaming devices. For most streaming devices like Roku, you will find the application but for Firestick, you need to use the screen mirroring feature that I explained in this article.
If you have macOS, the procedure is the same. I hope this tutorial about How to Play iTunes on Firestick is helpful. If you have any queries about it, you can ask us via the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is iTunes available on Firestick?
Unfortunately, iTunes is not available on Firestick. To stream iTunes content on Firestick, you have to make use of the screen mirroring feature.
How do I transfer iTunes movies to Firestick?
If you want to play iTunes on Amazon Fire Stick, convert the movies to MP4 or other DRM-free video formats.
Does Firestick have AirPlay?
Firestick doesn’t have an AirPlay feature. You have to install an application called AirScreen from the Amazon App Store. After that, you can mirror content of your iPhone to your Firestick connected TV.