Mathway for PC is one of the world’s smartest math calculators for algebra, graphing, calculus, and more. Just take a photo of any of your math homework questions for step-by-step answers.
What is Mathway?
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Mathway?
- 2 Covered Math Courses
- 3 Can I install Mathway for PC?
- 4 System Requirements of Bluestacks
- 5 Installing Mathway for PC using Bluestacks
- 6 Similar Applications
- 7 Rating of Mathway
- 8 Review
Mathway for PC is one of the world’s smartest math calculators for algebra, graphing, calculus, and more. Using this application is very easy, just point your camera and snap a photo or type your math homework question for step-by-step answers. Mathway is like a private tutor in the palm of your hand, providing instant homework help anywhere, anytime.
This application covers a diverse range of mathematics ranging from basic math to calculus, from algebra to trigonometry, and more. As per Yahoo News, Mathway appeals to anyone who needs help solving mathematical problems, whether we’re talking about high-school students or undergraduates. You can use it at any educational level because it will help you solve your problem in a very unique way.
Covered Math Courses
- Mathway covers many topics of Basic Math and Pre-Algebra that include arithmetic, integers, fractions, decimal numbers, roots, factors, and more.
- When comes to Algebra it contains linear equations & inequalities, quadratic equations & inequalities, absolute equations & inequalities, systems of equations, logarithms, functions, matrices, graphing, and more.
- You will learn other aspects of Math with Mathway like Trigonometry & Precalculus which cover trigonometric functions, identities, conic sections, vectors, matrices, complex numbers, sequences and series, and more.
- Whether you like calculus or not, Mathway still got you covered and calculus, it includes limits, derivatives, integrals, and more.
- If you are not a pure Math student, don’t worry, it also has statistics where it covers probability, permutations, combinations, and more.
Can I install Mathway for PC?
Mathway on PC can be accessed using their official website, where you have to create your account. But it is a bit difficult to take pictures of your question, then transfer it to your PC, and then find its answer. For this purpose, I am going to show you a method that will let you install Mathway for PC, with the help of an Android emulator.
Whether you are a Windows user or a macOS user, you can install Bluestacks on your PC. First, you need to check all the system requirements, and then if your system fulfills all the requirements, you can easily install it on your PC.
System Requirements of Bluestacks
The below picture demonstrates the comparison of minimum and recommended requirements of Bluestack for Windows, if your system has all these requirements, you can download Bluestacks here.
If you are a macOS user, then you need to have a look at the below comparison of minimum and recommended requirements of Bluestacks. Then you can easily download the Bluestacks by clicking here.
Installing Mathway for PC using Bluestacks
From Google Play Store
- Install the Bluestacks, and run it.
- Go to the Google Play Store, and sign in.
- Write Mathway in the search bar, and click install.
- Wait for the installation to finish, and go to your main screen.
- Mathway for PC will be installed, open the application and start using it.
From APK File
- If you don’t have access to the Google Play Store, then download the APK file of Mathway here.
- Run the Bluestacks, and then locate the APK file on your PC.
- Press CTRL+B+SHIFT, and then select the APK file.
- Click OK, when selected, and wait for a while.
- On your home screen, you can see Mathway for PC installed.
- Photo Math
- Microsoft Math
- Free Scientific Calculator
Rating of Mathway
Mathway has a rating of 4.9 in the Apple Play Store and 4.5 in the Google Play Store.
If you are tired of solving those boring Math questions all by yourself, then it’s time to install Mathway for PC. It will not only solve your question but also will show you all the steps that are necessary to solve the questions. It covers almost all aspects of Mathematics from Algebra to Calculus, Trigonometry to Statistics, and more. So make your life easy, and install Mathway on PC.