About MSG Go
Table of Contents
- 1 About MSG Go
- 2 Features of MSG Go
- 3 How to Stream MSG Go on Roku
- 4 Screen Mirror MSG Go on Roku using Android
- 5 Screen Mirror MSG Go on Roku using PC
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
MSG Go is an American sports entertainment platform where you can watch New York Knicks, New York Rangers, New York Islanders, New Jersey Devils, New York Red Bulls, and Buffalo Sabres games, & MSG Networks’ Emmy amazing original programming. Although MSG Go is a subscription-based service, you will get free access if you are already subscribed to participating providers who receive MSG Networks as part of their pay television subscription.
MSG Go is available for multiple platforms like Android, iOS, MSG Go on Firestick, and Roku. You can watch all the sporting events happening on MSG Go on Roku. This tutorial will show you how to enable screen mirroring on Roku, and then use your smartphone and PC to screen mirror MSG Go to Roku. But first, let us discuss the main features of MSG Go.
Features of MSG Go
- With the MSG Go Android application, you have the feature of multitasking with a picture in a picture meaning that you can Watch MSG GO while browsing other apps on your device and never miss a second of the action.
- It also features Video-On-Demand where you can watch full Game Encores, Game Highlights, Expert Analysis, and Original Programming.
- You also get the schedule of upcoming events via this application.
- Another exciting feature of MSG Go is, that you can set alarms for your favorite game so you don’t miss any instance of it.
- Never get bored during break times because MSG Go offers interactive games that you can play during break.
How to Stream MSG Go on Roku
Unfortunately, MSG Go is not officially available on Roku so we will use the screen mirroring method to watch MSG Go on Roku. Before that, let us first enable the screen mirroring feature on Roku.
Enable Screen Mirroring Feature on Roku
- Connect your Roku device to your smartphone, turn it on and then head to the Homepage.
- On your Homepage, go to “Settings”.
- While in Settings, scroll down to “System” and click on it.
- After that, tap on the “Screen Mirroring Mode” option.
- Then select “Prompt” if you want to enable the screen mirror once or “Allow Always” if you want to keep it enabled.
- Finally, your Roku has now enabled Screen Mirroring and your phone or PC can detect it if connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Screen Mirror MSG Go on Roku using Android
- Download and install MSG Go on your Android smartphone. You can easily find this application on the Google Play Store.
- Connect your smartphone and your Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the application on your smartphone and sign in using your credentials.
- Swipe the notification panel on your smartphone and then tap on the “Cast” option.
- Your smartphone will start scanning for the available devices. Select your Roku device from the list.
- On your Roku screen, you will see a notification asking for confirmation of screen mirroring. Select “Yes” from the given options.
- Finally, play any event on your smartphone and you will be able to watch the content of MSG Go on Roku.
Check Out: How to Add Bally Sports on Roku & How to get Apollo TV on Roku
Screen Mirror MSG Go on Roku using PC
- On your PC, open any browser and visit the official website of MSG Go.
- Then select your TV provider on the TV provider page.
- Enter your TV provider account details to sign in to MSG GO.
- Make sure that your Roku device and PC are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now press “Winodws+K” and on the right side of your screen, you will see a new window with the title “Connect“.
- Choose your Roku device and then click on Ok.
- After your connection is successful, you will be able to cast your PC content to Roku.
- Play any sports video on your PC and you will be able to watch it on Roku.
MSG Go is very famous in America for its super awesome features and on-time delivery. The app has stunning features like a picture-in-picture display, full statistics, live shows in portrait mode, and more. You can watch mirrored content of MSG Go on Roku and enjoy it on your TV. Currently, there is no dedicated app for MSG Go on Roku, but in near future, we might have one.
I hope this tutorial about How to Stream MSG Go on Roku is helpful, if you have any issues you can ask us via the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get MSG Network on Roku?
You can watch the content of MSG Go on Roku by making use of the screen mirroring feature because it doesn’t have any standalone app for Roku.
Where can I watch MSG Go?
You can find MSG Go app for multiple platforms including Android, iOS, Firestick, Chromecast, and more.
Is MSG Go app available on Roku?
Nope, there is no app for MSG Go on Roku. As the above method has stated use screen mirror feature instead.