Newsmax TV for PC is a powerhouse for news where you will get breaking news in politics, world events, finance, and health. It is America’s new cable news channel with over 70 million users.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Newsmax TV
- 2 Features of Newsmax TV
- 3 Can I install Newsmax TV for PC?
- 4 Android emulator installation steps
- 5 Installation steps of Newsmax TV for PC using Android emulator
- 6 Rating of Newsmax TV
- 7 Alternatives of Newsmax TV for PC
- 8 Conclusion
About Newsmax TV
Newsmax TV is an American news channel that has over 70 million users and will bring you breaking news regarding politics, world events, finance, health, and more. It operates 24/7 to keep you updated all the time. One of the best parts is that this application is totally free, so you can watch live news on your smartphone for free.
It has different sections built in the application named Newsmax health, Newsmax finance, and Newsmax general. In the schedule section, it will show you the schedule of the upcoming shows. You can also give your feedback in the viewer feedback section about this application. It has a dedicated section of “Host Bios” where you can explore the biography of hosts of different shows.
Features of Newsmax TV
- It gives you news about politics, world events, health, and finance. All these are properly categorized and you can easily look for your choice.
- This application will bring you news 24/7 so that you don’t miss even a single event in the world.
- It has a dedicated Host Bios section where you can read the biography of your favorite show host.
- With the help of the schedule feature, you will get the schedule of all the upcoming shows right on your screen.
- This application is completely free and is very easy to use with a user-friendly interface.
Can I install Newsmax TV for PC?
You can access Newsmax TV for PC by using their official website, but still, if you want to install the Android version of Newsmax TV for PC, then you will need to install a third-party application called an Android emulator. Any Android emulator like Bluestacks will be sufficient to run any of the Android applications on your PC.
Before installing Bluestacks on your PC, first, check if your PC has all the minimum requirements to run Bluestacks because Bluestacks is a heavy application. In the below sections I have provided the minimum system requirements that you need to have on your PC in order to install Bluestacks on your PC.
Android emulator installation steps
- Your PC should have Microsoft Windows 7.
- Dual-Core Intel or AMD Processor is required.
- It must have at least 2GB of RAM.
- Your PC should have at least 5GB of Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Updated graphics drivers from the chipset vendor.
Downloading the offline installer
- Go to the official website of Bluestacks and land on the download page.
- Select the operating system as per your PC (either 32 or 64 bit), and then select the Android architecture.
- Your download will start as soon as you click on the download button.
- The offline installer will take less than a minute to download.
- Once downloaded, run it and it will start downloading the Bluestacks file.
- After the file is downloaded, run it and follow the simple install shield wizard steps.
Installation steps of Newsmax TV for PC using Android emulator
- Launch the installed Android emulator, I will be using Bluestacks.
- Go to the Google Play Store and sign in using Gmail ID.
- Then write Newsmax TV in the search bar, and open it.
- Click install and wait for the installation to finish.
- Once finished, go to your home screen and you can see NewsMax TV for PC installed.
- Open it and enjoy all the breaking news on your PC.
Rating of Newsmax TV
Alternatives of Newsmax TV for PC
- Fox News
- Conservative News
- Spectrum TV
If you are a news lover and want to keep yourself updated with current affairs, then you should install Newsmax for PC. It streams news 24/7 and will make sure you don’t miss out on any event happening anywhere in the world. It has its studios in New York and Washington so you can trust the news it airs. If you have not used Newsmax TV for PC, then give it a try and you will be amazed by the services it provides. It is totally free as well.