Table of Contents
- 1 About Pandora
- 2 Pandora Premium Plans
- 3 How to install Pandora on Roku?
- 4 How to Activate Pandora on Roku?
- 5 Alternative Method to Add Pandora on Roku
- 6 How to Screen Mirror Pandora on Roku?
- 7 Final Words
- 8 Frequently Asked Question
Pandora is a dedicated app for music and podcasts that allows you to have a personalized listening experience that continually evolves with your tastes. You can listen to your favorite music or podcast online or you can also download it to listen offline. It has features like the new voice mode letting you search, play, pause, skip adjust volume & thumb up music with a simple voice command.
Pandora is not only limited to streaming music, additionally, you can also stream various live radio stations on Pandora. With Pandora, you can choose from six different modes to switch up the kind of music you’re hearing. These stations include My Station, Crowd Faves, Deep Cut, Discovery, Newly Released, and Artists only. Speaking of Podcasts, Pandora has a collection of finest Podcasts numbering more than 1400 including SiriusXM shows.
Pandora is available for multiple platforms including Android, iOS, Windows, Roku, Google Home devices, Xbox One, and many more. Let me show you different ways How to Install and Activate Pandora on Roku with this simple tutorial.
Pandora Premium Plans
There are two plans for Pandora. One is called Pandora Plus and another one is called Pandora Premium. Pandora Plus subscriptions are $4.99 per month. Pandora Premium subscriptions are $9.99 per month. It also offers a free trial and any unused portion of a free Pandora Plus trial period will be forfeited if you upgrade to Pandora Premium. You can only access Pandora Free and Pandora Plus on Roku.
How to install Pandora on Roku?
- Connect your Roku device to your TV using the HDMI port, turn on the TV and enter your credentials to get the Roku device going.
- Press the Home button on your remote and on your Home screen navigate to the Streaming Channels.
- Once in the Streaming Channel menu, tap on the Search bar and write “Pandora” using the onscreen keyboard.
- Select Pandora from the channel list.
- You will land on the App Information page, and click on Add Channel.
- Wait for a while and Pandora will be added on Roku.
- Now as you have installed Pandora on Roku, you will need to activate Pandora on Roku as well.
How to Activate Pandora on Roku?
- Open the Pandora app on your Roku device and then click on Continue.
- If you already have a Pandora account, simply enter your credentials. If you don’t have an account, you need to create an account by visiting Pandora.com.
- Once you are done with account creation, visit “www.pandora.com/roku” on any browser of your smartphone or PC.
- Enter the activation code that appears on your Roku TV screen and clicks on Activate Now.
- That’s it, you have successfully activated Pandora on Roku and now you can stream any music, podcast, or live radio station on Pandora.
Alternative Method to Add Pandora on Roku
- On your PC, open any browser and then visit the official Roku Channel Store.
- On the upper right corner of the screen, click on Sign in and enter your Roku Credentials to sign in.
- Once signed in, write “Pandora” in the search box and select Pandora from the search result.
- Then click on Details and finally click on Add Channel. Wait for a while and Pandora will be added on Roku.
- Go back to your Roku device and you can find Pandora under the Channel Section.
- Keep in mind that you will need to activate Pandor even if you add it this way.
How to Screen Mirror Pandora on Roku?
First of all, you need to enable Screen Mirroring on your Roku device. Follow the given path to enable screen mirroring on your Roku.
Settings >> System >> Screen Mirroring >> Screen Mirroring mode. Either Choose the Prompt or Allways Allow. Once you have enabled screen mirroring on Roku, follow the below-mentioned points.
- Download and install the Pandora app from the Google Play Store on your smartphone.
- Swipe down the notification panel on your smartphone and select “Cast”.
- Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
- Now open the Pandora app on your smartphone and enter your credentials.
- Finally, you will be able to stream any music on your Roku that you play on your smartphone.
Pandora is a powerhouse of music and podcasts including live radio stations with a very minimal subscription fee. If you are fond of music and you have not tried Pandora, then you must give it a try. With its Pandora Plus plan, you can have unlimited personalized stations and podcasts, up to four stations for offline listening, higher quality audio, and unlimited skips and replays. Besides these features, you can use Pandora on Roku and many other streaming devices.
Frequently Asked Question
Is Pandora available for Roku?
Yes, Pandora is available in the Offical Roku Channel Store.
Can we Screen Mirror Pandora on Roku?
Yes, you can screen mirror Pandora on Roku using your Android or iOS smartphone. First, you have to enable the screen mirroring feature on Roku.
Why is Pandora not working on Roku TV?
If Pandora is not working on your TV, do check if your internet is working fine. Then, check whether you have a valid subscription and try again.