About Paramount Network
Table of Contents
Paramount Network previously known as Spike TV is an amazing platform that provides you with quality content. It is basically America-based pay-TV channel app that you can use to stream a variety of Paramount Network shows. You can watch famous shows like Yellowstone, Bar Rescue, 68 Whiskey, Lip Sync Battle, and more on Paramount Network.
With Paramount Network App, you can stream live TV in real-time when you sign in with your TV provider. You can use it with streaming devices like Chromecast, Firestick, and more like these. It updates the episodes on a regular basis so that you always have fresh content to watch. It will also notify you by sending push notifications whenever a new episode is released.
You can watch Paramount Network on Firestick or in other words Spike TV App on Amazon Firestick by following this tutorial until the end. As said earlier, Paramount Network is compatible with streaming devices and it is officially available in the Amazon App Store.
How to stream Paramount Network on Firestick
- Turn on your Amazon Firestick and on your Homescreen go to the search tab.
- Using the onscreen keyboard, write “Paramount Network” in the search bar and then tap on the search icon so that it starts searching for it in the Amazon App Store.
- From the search results, click on Paramount Network, and once opened, click on “Get” to download it.
- Once the downloading process is finished, click on the Open button to launch Paramount Network on Firestick.
- Select Sign in and it will appear an activation code on the screen.
- Now you have to verify the code in order to activate Paramount Network.
Check Out: How to install Twitch on Firestick & How to install McAfee VPN on Firestick
How to activate Paramount Network on Firestick
- Open any browser on your PC or mobile device and visit “https://www.paramountplus.com/activate/firetv“.
- It will display a box asking to enter the code. Now enter the same code that appeared on your TV screen and then click on continue.
- Then sign in with your subscription details to verify your account details.
- Now return to your Firestick device and open Paramount Network app.
- Finally, you will be able to stream any content of Spike TV on Amazon Firestick.
Watch Paramount Network without Cable
It is not a big issue if you don’t have a cable subscription because, with platforms like Sling TV, Fubo TV, and Philo TV, you can watch Paramount Network on Firestick without cable. Let us have a look at the features of these platforms where you can watch Paramount Network without a Cable TV subscription.
Fubo TV is also a pay-TV service that has more than 85 channels to offer. It offers three packages namely Family, Ultra, and Entertainment and all of these packages has Paramount Network included. So you don’t have to pay any additional bucks to watch Paramount Network on Firestick using Fubo TV.
It means that you can access all the episodes of originals of Paramount Network using Fubo TV on your Firestick. It also offers 500 hours of DVR space where you can record content so that you can watch it later even offline.
Sling TV is a very famous pay-TV application that you can use directly on your Firestick device. You can subscribe to one of the three packages, Sling Blue at $25/Month, Sling Orange at $25/Month, and Sling Blue+Orange at $40/Month.
Although it supports Paramount Network it is not part of these packages instead you have to pay an additional $5/Month to watch all the content of Paramount Network on Firestick using the Sling TV app.
Philo TV is an OTT internet app that you can use on your Firestick to watch sports, movies, and TV shows. You can subscribe to Philo TV for $20/Month to watch 58 channels and it has only one package. The best part is, you can watch famous Paramount Network shows like Yellowstone and Heathers. It also supports unlimited recording apart from live streaming TV and movies.
If you are looking for a serious dose of entertainment, then give Paramount Network a try on your Firestick device and you will never regret it. With Paramount Network, catch the latest episodes, behind-the-scenes clips, Bellator MMA events, and blockbuster movies. I hope this tutorial about How to Watch Paramount Network on Firestick is helpful and if you have any questions, you can ask us via the comment section.