Once you install Peacock TV for PC, you can stream current hits, hundreds of movies, thousands of episodes of TV shows, and exclusive Originals all this for free.
About Peacock TV
Table of Contents
- 1 About Peacock TV
- 2 Main Features of Peacock TV
- 3 System Requirements to install Android Emulator
- 4 Installing Peacock TV on PC using Android emulator
- 5 Official method to get Peacock TV for PC (Windows)
- 6 Application Rating
- 7 Conclusion
Peacock TV is an Android application (also available in Windows Store), where you can watch hundreds of movies, thousands of episodes of TV shows, and exclusive Originals plus timely news, live sports, and daily pop culture. The best part is, all this streaming is for free. You get thousands of hours of free TV series, including full seasons of buzzworthy faves, binge-worthy classics, and current-season NBC hits.
If you are a sports lover like me, you will also have sports coverage, including the Women’s U.S. Open golf, the Tokyo Olympics, and live sports talk. This is also a very good application for kids’ entertainment because it comes with a huge variety of cartoons and web series for kids.
Main Features of Peacock TV
- You get instant access to hundreds of free movies from major Hollywood studios such as Universal, DreamWorks Animation, and Focus Features; fascinating documentaries.
- Get access to thousands of hours of free TV series, including full seasons of buzzworthy faves, binge-worthy classics, and current-season NBC hits.
- With the Peacock Channels, keep playing your favorite entertainment, 24-7. Now scroll less and watch more with the SNL Vault, Fallon Tonight, NBC Sports on Peacock, NBC News NOW, TODAY All Day, True Crime, and Chrisley Know Best.
- A daily dose of live news with the best of NBC News, CNBC, MSNBC, and E! News plus late-night, SNL, and pop culture to satisfy your FOMO.
- You get sports coverage as well, which includes the Women’s U.S. Open golf, the Tokyo Olympics, and live sports talk.
- It also contains kids’ movies and shows, including new seasons of Curious George and Where’s Waldo, which is a hot favorite of kids nowadays.
System Requirements to install Android Emulator
System Requirements for Blustacks
- OS:: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor:: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM:: At least 2GB of RAM.
- HDD:: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Updated graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor
- Click here to download Bluestacks
System Requirements for Nox App Player
- OS:: Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 (32 & 64bit).
- AMD or Intel CPU preferable with Virtualization Technology support.
- A minimum of 512MB RAM.
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support.
- At least 1GB of free disk space under installation path and 300MB under system disk.
- Click here to download Nox App Player.
Installing Peacock TV on PC using Android emulator
Peacock TV on PC has few ways like you can install it with the help of an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App player, or you can install Peacock TV on PC from Windows Store. I will show you both the methods in detail so let’s get started.
Install Peacock TV for PC using BlueStacks
- Open the Bluestacks application, and log in using your Gmail ID.
- Look for the Play Store, and click on it.
- Then in the search bar, write Peacock TV.
- Click on install, and then wait for a while.
- After a few moments, go back to the main menu and you will have Peacock TV installed on your PC.
Install Peacock TV for PC using Nox App Player
- Launch the Nox App Player, and click on the App center
- Type Peacock TV in search, and wait a while
- If you find the app in the app center, then simply click install and wait a while
- If you don’t find the app in the app center, download the apk.
- Then, simply drag the apk and drop it into the Nox app player.
- Wait for a moment, and Peacock TV will be installed on your PC.
Official method to get Peacock TV for PC (Windows)
- Visit the official Microsoft Windows store, simply click here.
- In the custom search bar, write Peacock TV.
- Then click on the Peacock TV from the list.
- After that, click on the Get button.
- Your installation will start, and after a few moments, you will have Peacock TV Installed on your PC.
Peacock TV has a rating of 4.1 in the Google Play store.
Apple App Store
Peacock TV has a rating of 4.3 in the Apple App Store.
Peacock TV for PC is a great alternative if you don’t want to watch your traditional TV as it has all the features and good quality content. It totally depends on you whether you want to install Peacock TV on PC via Android emulator or using the Windows application.