Table of Contents
- 1 What is Popcorn Time?
- 2 Popcorn Time on Roku
- 3 Conclusion
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions
What is Popcorn Time?
Popcorn Time is a completely free platform to watch movies, TV Shows, and other amazing content either on your smartphone or your PC. You can download it for Android, iOS, and Windows PC. With Popcorn Time, you will be able to watch all your favorite movies in full HD resolution and it also provides subtitles and dubbing.
It has a wide variety of movies ranging from action to romance, comedy to adventure, Sci-Fi to Drama, animation to family, sport to mystery, music, and western movies. Not only movies, but you can also read reviews, involve in movies gossip, and watch a movie trailer before watching the complete movie.
Although, it is available for Android, iOS, and Windows PC can we install Popcorn Time on Roku? The answer is no. You can not directly install Popcorn Time on Roku and to get the Popcorn Time Roku Version, you will need to use the screen mirroring feature. Let me tell you How to Watch Popcorn Time on Roku with the help of Android and Windows PC.
Popcorn Time on Roku
As I said earlier, there is no official Popcorn Time Roku Version, and we will need to use the screen mirroring feature to cast Popcorn Time on Roku. We can do it either using Android or using Windows PC. First, you have to make a few changes in the settings of your Roku.
(1) Launch your Roku device and go to Settings.
(2) Choose the System Menu and then select the Screen Mirroring Menu.
(3) Here you have to select the Screen Mirroring mode to Allow Always.
Check Out: Install PopCornflix for PC &
(1) Make sure your Android device and Roku are connected to the same network.
(2) Swipe down the notification panel and click on the Screen Cast.
(3) Once you tap on Screen cast, choose your Roku device and grant permisssion for screen mirroring.
(4) Once you allow screen mirroring, open the Popcorn Time app and stream the content of your choice.
(5) Consequently the same content will be streamed on your TV, the one where your Roku is connected.
(1) First things first, make sure that your Windows PC and Roku are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
(2) Then press “Windows+P” on your keyboard. A window will prompt on the right side of your screen. Choose “Connect to wireless display”.
(3) Select your Roku device and your PC screen will be mirrored on your Roku Connected TV.
(4) Simply launch the Popcorn Time application on your PC.
(5) Now whatever content you play on your PC will be mirrored on your TV as well.
There is one thing that you should be aware of and that is the fact that Popcorn Time uses copyrighted content so it may compromise your privacy. If you are more concerned about your pricay, better use a VPN. I hope this guide to watch Popcorn Time Roku version is helpful and if you have any questions, you can ask us via the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this the official Popcorn Time Roku Version?
No, it is not the official Popcorn Time Roku Version, but you can use it as it is safe and will work smoothly for you.
Can we get the Official Popcorn Time Roku Version in near future?
Well, it is hard to expect the official Popcorn Time Roku Version because Popcorn Time uses copyrighted content.
Can we cast Popcorn Time on Roku via iPhone?
Yes, why not. You can cast Popcorn Time on Roku using your iPhone as well. You will need to download a mirroring application like Replica to watch Popcon Time Roku version using your iPhone.