Potato VPN for PC is a fast and reliable VPN that allows you to connect to global servers and locations to use as you like. It will keep you secure while surfing the internet. It enables you to get completely anonymous and safe.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Potato VPN?
- 2 Main Features of Potato VPN
- 3 Can I install Potato VPN for PC?
- 4 Installation steps of Potato VPN for PC using Bluestacks
- 5 Rating of Potato VPN
- 6 Best Alternatives of Potato VPN
- 7 Conclusion
What is Potato VPN?
Potato VPN lets its users connect to the servers of 6 main countries without charging them but it shows ads. These servers countries include the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Singapore and India. It will automatically connect you to the fastest servers, so your internet experience won’t be compromised.
If you have got any problem with this VPN, it also offers live chat for support that will resolve your issue in minutes. It also provides premium servers covering more countries with higher quality to choose but that is paid. It doesn’t require any registration or any kind of login.
Main Features of Potato VPN
With Potato VPN, you can surf with high-level encryption anywhere anytime. It will let you hide your online identity and protect your data with a simple one-tap and ultra-fast speed.
Now you can surf the internet in a more secure manner and with freedom because Potato VPN for PC will secure your WiFi connection, browsing and other online activities. It will also protect you from being tracked by ISP or anybody else. You can easily change your IP easily to get protection.
One of the best features that I personally like about Potato VPN is that it doesn’t maintain your activity logs as some of the VPN does. This is another reason to trust Potato VPN for PC as it serves as the best suit for your privacy.
Can I install Potato VPN for PC?
Yes, you can install Potato VPN for PC but first, you have to install an Android emulator like Bluestacks on your PC. With Bluestacks, you can run as many Android applications on your PC as you can, and the only constraint is your PC’s specifications. If you have the recommended, then you can smoothly run all Android applications on your PC. If you have the minimum requirements, you can still run apps on it.
Below is the comparison of the minimum and required specifications of your PC. Also, I will guide you on how you can install Bluestacks on your PC. So let’s get started with it.
System Requirements of Bluestacks
- Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Dual-Core Intel or AMD Processor.
- At least 2GB of RAM.
- 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from the chipset vendor.
- Stable internet connection with good speed.
- These are the minimum requirements, for comparison please refer to the below picture.
- Visit the official website of Bluestacks.
- Once you land on the download page, select your current operating system, and your desired Android version.
- Then click on the download button.
- The offline installer will be downloaded soon, then run it.
- Bluestacks will start downloading, and you can install it once the download is finished.
Installation steps of Potato VPN for PC using Bluestacks
- Install Bluestacks, and run it.
- Then log in to the Google Play Store.
- Write Potato VPN in the search bar, and select it.
- Then click install, and wait for a while.
- Then go to your home screen, and you can see Potato VPN for PC installed.
- Run it and enjoy safe and secure browsing.
Rating of Potato VPN
Best Alternatives of Potato VPN
If you want to keep yourself anonymous and secure while you are surfing the internet, then install Potato VPN. It has an amazing feature that ensures safety for you. It will keep your privacy ensured as it doesn’t maintain any activity logs. Give Potato VPN a try and you will enjoy using it. It also offers a premium subscription where you won’t have to deal with ads but it is paid version.