If you install Procreate for Windows, you will have access to hundreds of handmade brushes, a suite of innovative artistic tools, an advanced layer system, and the lightning-fast Valkyrie graphics engine.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Procreate
- 2 Main Features of Procreate
- 3 Is Procreate available for Windows?
- 4 System Requirements to install Bluestacks on Windows
- 5 How to install Bluestacks on Windows
- 6 Installing Procreate for Windows using Bluestacks
- 7 Apple App Store Rating
- 8 Review
It offers hundreds of handmade brushes, a suite of innovative artistic tools, an advanced layer system, and the lightning-fast Valkyrie graphics engine. Procreate gives you everything you need to create expressive sketches, rich paintings, gorgeous illustrations, and beautiful animations all in one application.
You can work on the couch, on the train, at the beach, or while waiting in line for coffee. You can say that it is a complete studio that you can take anywhere and work at any time.
With its latest updates, new features have been added that include changing color profiles after you have created your Canvas, adding Layer and Pencil Filters to QuickMenu, new and improved recolor, fix for selection Color Fill locking up after undo, and more.
Main Features of Procreate
- With its highlight, it offers ultra-high definition canvases up to 16k by 4k with a very smooth and responsive smudge sampling and you can also connect with a keyboard to use shortcuts for advanced features.
- It is packed with amazing brushes where Brush sets keep your painting, sketching, and drawing brushes organized. It comes with over 100 customizable settings for every brush.
- It has a fully-featured layer system, that allows you to layer your art for precise control over details and composition. You can also create layer masks and clipping masks for non-destructive editing.
- Now you can color without compromise because it allows you to fill your linework with ColorDrop and SwatchDrop. You can import color profiles for color matching and assign Color Dynamics to any brush.
- You can also add vector text to your illustration which has the feature of easily importing all your favorite fonts. You can crop and resize your canvas for the perfect composition.
- Not only static art, but it also supports easy frame-by-frame animation with automatic onion skinning that gives you the freedom of creating storyboards, GIFs, animatics, and simple animations.
- It also features time-lapse replay where you can relive your creative journey. Moreover, you can export your Time-lapse recording in 4K for high-end video production.
Is Procreate available for Windows?
Procreate is an Android and iOS application that offers very high-end professional-level editing. There is no Windows or macOS dedicated application of Procreate, but with the help of an Android emulator, you can install Procreate for Windows or macOS.
System Requirements to install Bluestacks on Windows
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM.
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- These are minimum requirements, please refer to the below picture for recommended requirements.
How to install Bluestacks on Windows
- Go to this link.
- Choose your compatible Windows architecture and your desired Android emulator architecture.
- Once you have selected the right architecture, click on the download button.
- In a while, your offline installer will be downloaded.
- Run the offline installer, and it will automatically start downloading Bluestacks.
Installing Procreate for Windows using Bluestacks
Using APK File
- Launch your installed Bluestacks.
- Login using Gmail ID.
- Look for Play Store, and open it.
- Tap on the search bar, and write Procreate.
- If Procreate comes in search results, click on install.
- If you don’t find the application in Play Store, then download the APK file here.
- Once your APK file is downloaded, locate it on your PC.
- Then drag it and drop it into the Bluestacks.
- After a while, you can use Procreate for Windows.
Apple App Store Rating
Procreate has a 4.5 rating in the Apple app store.
Procreate for Windows is an amazing editor and to be honest, it is not built for the common user. Yes, it is right, this application is developed for professionals only. Also, this is not a free application and will cost you around $9.99, and it also offers in-app purchases. It provides localization for 15 languages which are really cool.