PUBG Global for PC delivers one of the most intense free-to-play multiplayer actions where you have to beat other players and survive with your team. You have to survive epic 100 player classic battles, payload mode, and fast-paced 4v4 team deathmatch.
Table of Contents
- 1 Overview of PUBG Global
- 2 Main Features
- 3 How to install PUBG Global for PC?
- 4 System Requirements of Bluestacks
- 5 System Requirement of Tencent Gaming Buddy
- 6 Rating of PUBG Global
- 7 Alternatives of PUBG Global
- 8 Conclusion
Overview of PUBG Global
PUBG Global for PC is an amazing Royale Battle multiplayer game that has jaw-dropping graphics and will leave you stunned once you play it. The reason I am saying it because PUBG has over 30 million active users on daily basis. This game is so addictive and the reason for this addiction is the features that it offers.
It is a very exciting game where you will remain a lone wolf soldier or you can play with a clan and answer the duty calls when help is needed. It offers first-person shooter and third-person shooter play, and lots of vehicles for all the different terrains in the game, and an arsenal of realistic weapons. The interesting part of this game is that you can play PUBG Global for PC with the help of an Android emulator. Once we are done with exploring all the features of PUBG Global for PC, we will head toward the installation of PUBG Global for PC.
Free of Cost
The PUBG Global is powered by Unreal Engine 4 that enables you to play console-quality gaming on the go. It delivers amazing HD graphics and 3D sound so that you enjoy the game to the fullest. It features customizable mobile controls, training modes, and voice chat. With PUBG Global, you can experience the most smooth control and realistic ballistics, weapon behavior on mobile.
It has amazingly massive battle maps starting from Erangel to Miramar, Vikendi to Sanhok, you can compete on these enormous and detailed battlegrounds varying in size, terrain, day and night cycles, and dynamic weather ranging from urban city spaces to frozen tundra, to dense jungles, master each battleground’s secrets to create your own strategic approach to win.
Depth and Variety
This game has an amazing variety of gaming modes starting from the 100-player classic mode, the exhilarating payload mode to the lightning-fast Arcade and 4v4 Team Deathmatch modes, as well as the intense Zombie modes. The choice is your either to play Solo, Duo, and in 4-player Squads.
PUBG Global for PC has daily events & challenges, and in parallel, it has monthly updates delivering new gameplay features and modes that keep PUBG MOBILE always growing and expanding. It has got powerful and serious anti-cheating mechanisms that make sure a fair and balanced gaming environment where everyone plays by the rules.
When you start to play the classic game mode, you are airdropped with 100 other players, consisting of 25 teams, and each team has 4 members. You can revive your teammate if be needed. If you or one of your teammate dies in the game, you can spectate the rest of your team members and guide them with your strategies.
How to install PUBG Global for PC?
Installing PUBG Global for PC has many ways but today, I will show you the two most famous ways of installing and playing PUBG Global on PC. Both of them involve an emulator, one of them is called Bluestacks that you can use for any sort of Android applications or games to run on your PC. Another one is called Tencent Gaming Buddy that is specifically designed for heavy games like PUBG Global.
- Download and install the Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
- Go to the Google Play Store, and sign in using your Gmail ID.
- Write PUBG Global in the search bar, and open it.
- Click on install and wait until the installation is finished.
- Go back to your home screen, and you can see PUBG Global for PC installed.
- Launch it and start playing PUBG Global on PC.
- First of all, download the Tencent Gaming Buddy here.
- Once downloaded, install the “. EXE” file.
- Install it on your PC and run it.
- When you run it, you can see PUBG Mobile on its home screen.
- Open it and click on install.
- The installation will take some time and after that, you can start playing PUBG Globaklfor PC.
System Requirements of Bluestacks
- Microsoft Windows 10 having the latest updates installed.
- Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor with Single Thread PassMark score greater than 1000.
- Intel, Nvidia, or ATI, dedicated graphic controller with PassMark score greater than 750.
- RAM should be 8GB or higher.
- A minimum of 5GB of SSD, Fusion, Hybrid Drive is required.
- A broadband connection that can provide access to games, accounts, and related content.
- Virtualization must be enabled on your PC.
System Requirement of Tencent Gaming Buddy
- Windows 10 either 32 or 64-bit.
- Intel or AMD Core i3 preferably latest by 8th generation.
- 4 GB RAM or 6 GB virtual RAM.
- Direct X 11.0+ supported along with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or latest.
- Stable Broadband Internet connection.
- 2GB storage is required.
Rating of PUBG Global
Alternatives of PUBG Global
PUBG Global for PC is a very fine game if you are looking for something in the Royale Battle genre. With its outstanding multiplayer features, PUBG Global for PC is one of the best games out there. You can play it on your mobile or on your PC with the help of an emulator. Give us your reviews about PUBG Global on PC through the comment section.