PUBG KR for PC is a Battle Royale genre survival game where you have to fight against one 100 enemies in the battleground based on your tactic with diverse firearms and items to be the last one standing.
Table of Contents
- 1 About PUBG KR
- 2 Main Features
- 3 How to run PUBG KR for PC?
- 4 Installing Android emulator
- 5 Steps of Installation of PUBG KR using Bluestacks
- 6 Similar Games
- 7 Conclusion
About PUBG KR
If you are into mobile games, then you must have heard of PUBG Mobile which is a multiplayer Battle Royale game where multiple users fight against one another based on their own tactic with diverse firearms and items to be the last one standing. PUBG KR for PC is the Korean version of PUBG mobile especially built for this specific region. It has the Korean language throughout the game.
PUBG KR has amazing graphics and you can also change graphics settings if you don’t have a high-end smartphone. It is a multi-play game offering free-to-play one-on-one matches and team matches and holds e-sports every season bringing in diverse attractions. It has a different mode of playing, where you can play as per your choice. You can play a short time match, where you can set the time yourself. And you can also play the completer 100 players round.
The Korean version of PUBG has some amazing rhythms as it comes with the novel gameplay using music skills that let you enjoy the game evermore. For instance, you can check out the exciting DJ plaza.
3rd Anniversary Promotion
PUBG KR for PC is a very famous game and it celebrates its anniversary with a full boom. In the celebration, you can collect various rewards while enjoying Rhythm games. You can also participate in the various promotions of the 3rd Anniversary and win exciting prizes as well.
Other than the anniversary, PUBG KR is regularly updated as well like recently it added New vehicle-Motor Glider (Erangel, Miramar), and a new weapon-Mosin Nagant (Erangel, Vikendi). With these updates, you will never feel this game is boring or something like that.
One of the best features of PUBG KR for PC is the slim package. As PUBG KR is a heavy game and not all smartphones can run it, so you can also download the slim Package where its features allow you to download only required resources to enjoy the game.
PUBG KR for PC is a multiplayer game just like PUBG mobile. It has over 100 players in the battleground, you will have to team up with 3 other members, meaning that there will be a total of 25 teams. your goal is to survive until the end.
How to run PUBG KR for PC?
If you are looking to install PUBG KR for PC, then you will need to download and install an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player. With Bluestacks, you can play PUBG KR for PC just like any other computer game. It is better to play PUBG KR on PC because you get better controls and also you will enjoy the game on a bigger screen.
Bluestacks is a heavy application and PUBG KR is a heavy game, so before installing Bluestacks on your PC, you should first check the system requirements of Bluestacks, then you can go ahead with the installation process.
Installing Android emulator
- Your PC should have Microsoft Windows 10.
- It must be equipped with Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor.
- Intel, Nvidia, or ATI dedicated graphic controller.
- It should have over 8GB of RAM.
- It requires a minimum of 5GB of free SSD space.
- Broadband internet connection that can access games, accounts, and related content.
- Updated graphics drivers from the chipset vendor.
- Make sure that virtualization is enabled.
Downloading the file
- For downloading Bluestacks, you need to visit its website.
- Go to the download page, and you have to take care of these two points.
- The first one is the selection of your current operating system, either 32 bit or 64 bit.
- The second one is the selection of Android architecture, either 32 bit or 64 bit.
- Once you have selected, then click on download, and the offline installer will start downloading.
- After completion, run it and it will automatically start downloading Bluestacks.
Steps of Installation of PUBG KR using Bluestacks
- First of all, download the APK file of PUBG KR, click here to download.
- Wait patiently for the APK file to download as it is over 630Mb file.
- Once downloaded, open the Bluestacks emulator.
- Locate the APK file on your PC and drag and drop it into Bluetsacks.
- The installation will start, wait until it is finished.
- Then go to your home screen, you can see PUBG KR for PC installed.
- Open it and start playing it like a PRO.
I used to be a gaming lover, but not now because now my son plays better than me. Still, even I am not a big fan of gaming, I found PUBG KR For PC very interesting because it has some amazing graphics. If you are playing it on a smartphone, then you can adjust graphics as per your smartphone specifications. As you become an expert in PUBG KR, your rank will get better and your level will go up as well.
If you don’t understand Korean language, then I would recommend that you should stay with PUBG Mobile.